The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Torture

Started by RW, April 15, 2015, 08:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme" I guess I think more in terms and see the world in terms of saving people from being hurt from that moment on rather than "justice" .. or "deserving it" from the past ... similarly I feel criminals who have hurt people in any way  .. money, physically etc. should be locked up not for "justice" but to keep others safe from them.

Just my way of seeing things

That's cool CC, I respect that. However, if any sick fuck wants to harm someone I advise them not to do it in the vicinity of the Iron Ch!nk. It will NOT be good for their fucking health. ac_beating

cc

I have experienced the instant desire / overwhelming need to kick a fellow in the balls ... on more than one occasion  ... so I'm not immune from feeling and acting on raw vengeance of the moment

ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I have experienced the instant desire / overwhelming need to kick a fellow in the balls ... on more than one occasion  ... so I'm not immune from feeling and acting on raw vengeance of the moment

ac_biggrin

Really? I have always thought of you as having more restraint than I do. Once I lose my temper, I act on it. Really trying hard though to break this quirk about me. I don't want my son growing up seeing his Mommy fly off the handle so often and for very little reason. Very bad example to set.

keeper

I heard A LOT of sex calms a person down. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I heard A LOT of sex calms a person down. ac_dance

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson

Its folly if you cant win..

Odinson

Theres a 30year old asian chick contacting me with perfect finnish now...

Shen Li? That you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Theres a 30year old asian chick contacting me with perfect finnish now...

Shen Li? That you?

No, I'm calling your pretend black gf. ac_rollseyes

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Theres a 30year old asian chick contacting me with perfect finnish now...

Shen Li? That you?

No, I'm calling your pretend black gf. ac_rollseyes

Hitting on chicks is what I do... Doesnt mean I would cheat..

Innuendos are awesome.

Anonymous

Anyone is capable of some ugly behaviours if our lives or the lives of those who mean the most to us are threatened.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Anyone is capable of some ugly behaviours if our lives or the lives of those who mean the most to us are threatened.

I don't want to think about such horrible and unlikely situations.