The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This is ridiculous!

Started by Berry Sweet, April 15, 2015, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

ok...so...I have this friend (well not anymore) but she has become very...I don't even know the word to describe it....anyhow...she accused me of not paying enough attention to her and our friendship...she gets mad when I don't respond to texts like, asap, or don't "like" or "comment" on anything on her fb...(she posts selfies of herself and her kid everyday all day long...so it gets irritating to "like" everytrhing).

Anyhow, I text her one day and she didn't respond till late at night and said she was out with a friend and didn't bother texting me back cause it "was rude" to do when she's around her friend...but yet when I am with her she's on her phone constantly...the last text she gave me was just pathetic...basically just accusing me of not putting her first and accusing me of talking about her to all my friends and neighbors...like wtf?!  

So now she has me blocked on fb and other accounts so I can't "see all her 100 daily selfies"....the fuck is wrong with people these days???

RDL

Sounds like she's got an internet addiction along with possible mental/emotional issues.

Berry Sweet

Needless to say, I don't care if she doesn't want a friendship with me anymore...I don't need to be treated like that...and I'm better off without such a clingy friend...not to mention she is 10 years younger than me.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RDL"Sounds like she's got an internet addiction along with possible mental/emotional issues.

I seriously think she has some issues!  And I don't want to be involved.

RDL

Maybe call her up on the phone... an actual phone call, not a text... and have a heart-to-heart with her to see if maybe you can save the friendship.

RW

Oh Berry, I have soooooo been there only she was the one talking to everyone about me because we were supposed to be such great friends.   ac_rollseyes

The only thing you can do is ignore her and her drama.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

This is the second in a month that she has accused me of doing something that is really stupid.  I did respond to her thru text and said the things she is accusing me of a far fetched and she should know me by now...also that she was jumping to conclusions (as she admitted to it the first time) and what she said to me was hurtful.  I offered to go for coffee and talk to see where she stands and she never responded.

Personally, twice around doing that to a person...I don't have any strength to save a relationship when it has come to the point where all she cares about is herself and her own selfish ways.

People change and this one has changed for the worse.  Sorry, but my life does not revolve around her.  She;s basically  a " new mommy"....her kid is 18 months...she's changed  A LOT since she had that kid...mine is 8, and lately she's been telling me how to parent and all the things "I am doing wrong" and how "she will never let her kid do this or that like I let mine"....like fuck girly...I can't wait till your kid gets older and you can't control everything they do...and then rethink how you'd "never raise your child like how everyone else has"....she's in for a surprise...and with an attitude like that she's bound to lose many friends thru her own ignorance....ignorance it is...full throttle for her...

RW

Maybe she'll smarten the hell up then.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

She will RW....by then it will be too late.

RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She will RW....by then it will be too late.

But you'll take her back if she changes her ways, right? ac_smile

Annie

Maybe you could put an old bucket of chicken on the roof of her car........lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RDL

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe you could put an old bucket of chicken on the roof of her car........lol

Mmmm sounds tasty... how about popcorn chicken? ac_popcorn

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RDL"

No.

There is a 10 year difference between us.  She has said some things and done some things I don't approve of, and she is very oblivious to them.  I don't think she has her head in reality anymore.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe you could put an old bucket of chicken on the roof of her car........lol

Hehe...always a funny one!

She doesn't drive.  I been bugging her forever to go get her learners.  She finally got it last month.  She called and asked me if she could use my car and if I could teach her...I said no...she was upset...I mean hello..I told her she has a bf who can teach her...he's got a vehicle...and she told me "but it's new and he doesn't want it to get damaged"....lol...#1. How bad of a driver are you?  #2.  Why is it OK for you to damage my car and not his?

RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "RDL"

No.

There is a 10 year difference between us.  She has said some things and done some things I don't approve of, and she is very oblivious to them.  I don't think she has her head in reality anymore.

You can't hide from people forever.  You're bound to cross paths with her eventually.  What happens then?