The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Leger Poll - majority of Canadians believe Western and Islamic societies are ‘irreconcilable

Started by cc, April 10, 2015, 12:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yes. We all know about what used to be Europe

Well, seems it's unanimous - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/americans-islam-poll_n_7036574.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592">HuffPoo (bastion on conservative thinking  ac_rollseyes - a "source" used constantly by peons for Islam to put lipstick on the Islamic pig)

More than half of Americans say they have unfavorable views of Islam, and six in 10 either aren't interested or don't know whether they want to learn more about the faith, according to a new poll.

Most Significant Area:

Just 7 percent said they had a very favorable view of the religion, and 14 percent said they saw it somewhat favorably

= 21 % with ANY degree of favorability

hmmm .. Seems islam has worn out its welcome EVERWHERE in the West  long before it was able to affect our society in the ways it is dedicated to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I just noticed "The two Canadian  Leger polls of 2,000 people in Canada, including 500 born outside the country, were conducted in 2013 and 2014" . i.e. before islam showing its true face so blatantly

While the numbers have consistently grown worse every year, I wonder what toady's feelings following the past year of islam showing its true face all around the world including right here are ????

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know what to say everyone..

I am willing to at least try to help people from cultures very different from our own assimilate..

I used to be a volunteer at a Christian welcome centre for new immigrants..

Once the price of oil rises again and my husband doesn't need to work two jobs, I would love to do that again.

Fashionista -->  ac_angel   ac_wub

cc

immigrants in general covers all entrants. Most people of the West have a problem only with one that does NOT come here to assimilate .. rather comes here to change us to their ways

cc --->  acc_devil

ac_smile

easter bunny

Quote from: "cc li tarte"cc --->  acc_devil

ac_smile
cc --->  acc_devil   ac_wub

ac_biggrin

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I am willing to at least try to help people from cultures very different from our own assimilate..

Once the price of oil rises again and my husband doesn't need to work two jobs, I would love to do that again.

Good morning easter bunny.

ac_hithere

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"

Good morning easter bunny.

ac_hithere

Oops. I didn't see this. It's afternoon now, so, good afternoon.   ac_hithere  ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I just noticed "The two Canadian  Leger polls of 2,000 people in Canada, including 500 born outside the country, were conducted in 2013 and 2014" . i.e. before islam showing its true face so blatantly

While the numbers have consistently grown worse every year, I wonder what toady's feelings following the past year of islam showing its true face all around the world including right here are ????

A clash of civilizations is coming CC. It is inevitable.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I just noticed "The two Canadian  Leger polls of 2,000 people in Canada, including 500 born outside the country, were conducted in 2013 and 2014" . i.e. before islam showing its true face so blatantly

Sure sure.

What kind of civilizations are you talking about?

You are not an ally.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"

For certain.

Actually, for Europe and for cities like Dearborn / Detroit, Milwaukee etc. it is well underway.

An ideology based on supremacy  ... people unwilling to accept the ways of the country they live in .... it is inevitable .... Thanks stupid progs .... all will not end well

Still no straight up answer to my sig. Q tried a cowardly end run around it, but did not address it head on. Maybe our Westender prog can inform us as to "why we do that" ???

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Actually, for Europe and for cities like Dearborn / Detroit, Milwaukee etc. it is well underway.

An ideology based on supremacy  ... people unwilling to accept the ways of the country they live in .... it is inevitable .... Thanks stupid progs .... all will not end well

Still no straight up answer to my sig. Q tried a cowardly end run around it, but did not address it head on. Maybe our Westender prog can inform us as to "why we do that" ???

Ah Dearborn, America's no go zone city.

Romero

QuoteDearborn, MI: Where Muslims Are...Americans

To the right, it's the home base of sharia law in America. In reality, Dearborn is where Arab-American assimilation has taken firm hold.

At the border between Detroit and Dearborn, you'd never know that in the space of one step, you'd leave a land governed by the U.S. Constitution and enter a city where sharia law holds sway.

Because, of course, you're not.

Dearborn is a sedate Detroit suburb, more prosaic than revolutionary. It's the kind of place where folks really care about school districts, property values, and code enforcement; for generations, bored teenagers have called it "Deadborn."

But for the last half-decade, Dearborn has been the unwilling darling of the extreme right, a bogeyman invoked to perpetuate the ersatz notion that sharia law, a system of justice derived from the Koran, has gained a foothold on American soil.

It's a phenomenon that baffles Dearborn Mayor Jack O'Reilly.

Debunking Dearborn myths takes a lot of the mayor's time: When Koran-burning Florida preacher Terry Jones first came to town, O'Reilly says, he received 6,000 emails. He responded to each; several hundred wrote back thanking him.

"The people who perpetuate it use it for their own gain," O'Reilly said. "There are certain sites and individuals who like to perpetuate fear of Muslims—the people who like to suggest Muslims shouldn't remain in the U.S."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/02/dearborn-mi-where-muslims-are-americans.html">//http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/02/dearborn-mi-where-muslims-are-americans.html