Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear Shen

Started by RW, April 19, 2015, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Happy drunks are fine, honest ones not so much. ac_toofunny

Oh I don't know.  Most people like me when I'm drunk so maybe I only hold back the good stuff :)

ac_smile

Renee

Oh I don't know.  Most people like me when I'm drunk so maybe I only hold back the good stuff :)

So what you are saying is that you are not "brutally honest".  ac_biggrin

That's a good thing, I'm not sure I could take an RW who is THAT honest.  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Oh I can be that honest.  Ask Leo :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Oh I can be that honest.  Ask Leo :)

Well he needs that kind of honesty other wise his ego will just keep inflating until he floats away into the sky. ac_gumpop
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I'm taking a page from your book and posting all intoxicated :). I'm a happy drunk but the thing is I am extremely honest when I'm drunk.  All that falls under tact goes by the wayside but lovingly of course because I'm a friendly drunkard!  

I guess it serves me right for having friebds over for Mexican.  I made margaritas that would have made kiebers proud :D

I a friendly drunk too RW. ac_dance

Do you feel you need alcohol to have fun Shen Li?

keeper

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I'm taking a page from your book and posting all intoxicated :). I'm a happy drunk but the thing is I am extremely honest when I'm drunk.  All that falls under tact goes by the wayside but lovingly of course because I'm a friendly drunkard!  

I guess it serves me right for having friebds over for Mexican.  I made margaritas that would have made kiebers proud :D

No, I do not. If I have a mojito or three, it is to have fun, but I can have just as much fun without them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No, I do not. If I have a mojito or three, it is to have fun, but I can have just as much fun without them.

Maybe I am being judgmental.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

^If you are you are not alone. There is no lack of people, many with credentials that are too quick to label people as dependent and in need of "help". Many times it is warranted, but other times they are being too zealous in justifying their career choice.

Romero

I'll drink for fun. It's no good reason, but I do have more fun! A hard day or week at work, and a few brews hanging out watching a good movie, listening to music or playing some video games becomes more entertaining. It loosens me up and I'm the opposite of a bad drinker.

I don't get drunk anymore like I did in my twenties. Just a decent buzz. Good moderation. Only special occasions like Friday night or a big hockey game.

Hey, there's a big game tonight! What a coincidence!

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Thank you Romero and Shen Li for your posts on alcohol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'll drink for fun. It's no good reason, but I do have more fun! A hard day or week at work, and a few brews hanging out watching a good movie, listening to music or playing some video games becomes more entertaining. It loosens me up and I'm the opposite of a bad drinker.

I don't get drunk anymore like I did in my twenties. Just a decent buzz. Good moderation. Only special occasions like Friday night or a big hockey game.

Hey, there's a big game tonight! What a coincidence!

ac_drinks

That and when you are stewing about your Daddy's slut government.