The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Jury Is In

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2015, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Renee"No Brucy, you get real. Just look at the VF index page. It reads like a who's who of retards, fucksticks and creeps.

At any given time it's a conglomeration of evs favorite special needs children.

Edwierd, Oddstain, The poop chair guy, Oxass, Munday, Intermess, RDL, emo soon and last but not least you, make up the bulk of the posting over there. And all of you are either social miscreants, loons or shit stirring trolls.

Just saying.

i wasn't talking about VF, i know it's full of creeps, other than myself of course;) i was referring to this place. are you forgetting some of the same creeps post here? my above post stands as is and i don't think you can truthfully deny it. just saying:)

Although I was using VF as an example my original point stands. For the most part it's the male members of these forums who are the most whacked and I don't think YOU can truthfully deny it. Anyone who thinks differently is either one of the miscreants or they are just butt blind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Although I was using VF as an example my original point stands. For the most part it's the male members of these forums who are the most whacked and I don't think YOU can truthfully deny it. Anyone who thinks differently is either one of the miscreants or they are just butt blind.

Nobody would seriously argue the problem on these forums are the "men".

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Although I was using VF as an example my original point stands. For the most part it's the male members of these forums who are the most whacked and I don't think YOU can truthfully deny it. Anyone who thinks differently is either one of the miscreants or they are just butt blind.

Might as well change the name of this forum to We Hate Men.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Renee"No Brucy, you get real. Just look at the VF index page. It reads like a who's who of retards, fucksticks and creeps.

At any given time it's a conglomeration of evs favorite special needs children.

Edwierd, Oddstain, The poop chair guy, Oxass, Munday, Intermess, RDL, emo soon and last but not least you, make up the bulk of the posting over there. And all of you are either social miscreants, loons or shit stirring trolls.

Just saying.

i wasn't talking about VF, i know it's full of creeps, other than myself of course;) i was referring to this place. are you forgetting some of the same creeps post here? my above post stands as is and i don't think you can truthfully deny it. just saying:)

Although I was using VF as an example my original point stands. For the most part it's the male members of these forums who are the most whacked and I don't think YOU can truthfully deny it. Anyone who thinks differently is either one of the miscreants or they are just butt blind.

I think a bit of testosterone helps keep balance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"

Might as well change the name of this forum to We Hate Men.

We don't hate men RDL. We have little time for silly boys who cannot make the transition out of adolescence .

Renee

The problem with forums like this is guys are generally not interested in the random chatter created by places like this. Most real men are interested in forums that are subject specific. Sports, cars, motorcycle, firearms or any other specific issues that interest men are what they want. An aimless gab fest doesn't do it for them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The problem with forums like this is guys are generally not interested in the random chatter created by places like this. Most real men are interested in forums that are subject specific. Sports, cars, motorcycle, firearms or any other specific issues that interest men are what they want. An aimless gab fest doesn't do it for them.

Oh so true Renee.

RDL

Quote from: "Renee"The problem with forums like this is guys are generally not interested in the random chatter created by places like this. Most real men are interested in forums that are subject specific. Sports, cars, motorcycle, firearms or any other specific issues that interest men are what they want. An aimless gab fest doesn't do it for them.

I have absolutely zero interest in sports, cars, motorcycles, or firearms.

I cannot figure out anything that's happening in a football game, or a baseball game, or a basketball game, etc.

I'll never be able to afford a car or motorcycle, or follow the rules associated with them.

I can't be trusted with firearms.

Real men?  So I'm not a real man if I'm not interested in those subjects?  Is that it?

RW

Explain Reddit then hehehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I cannot figure out anything that's happening in a football game, or a baseball game, or a basketball game, etc.

I'll never be able to afford a car or motorcycle, or follow the rules associated with them.

Real men?  So I'm not a real man if I'm not interested in those subjects?  Is that it?

No, all I'm saying is that given a choice the average guy has no interest in a forum that basically has no point. Most guys are not interested in bullshit just for the he'll of it and because of that it us very difficult to attract men to a place like this.

Anonymous

Real men?  So I'm not a real man if I'm not interested in those subjects? Is that it?

Not necessarily. Real men also like money/investing.

RW

So what's the solution for attracting men?  A man cave subforum? :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So what's the solution for attracting men?  A man cave subforum? :)

Nudity?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So what's the solution for attracting men?  A man cave subforum? :)

Nudity?

Boobs, men like boobs.

RDL

Quote from: "Renee"

Nudity?

Boobs, men like boobs.

Just because a man doesn't like boobs doesn't mean he's not a man.

Are gay men not men?