The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Private message etiquette

Started by RDL, April 19, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Is it polite to post about a private message publicly?

Yes
1 (7.7%)
No
11 (84.6%)
Only if the mods like the person who received it and dislike the person who sent it
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 19, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

RW

Quote from: "RDL"So you're still being hostile to me, in spite of my desire to repair the damage?

I answered you.  If you want to repair the damage, go post on VF instead.

Win/win.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RDL"So you're still being hostile to me, in spite of my desire to repair the damage?

Win/win.

So I can't post on here and be welcomed with open arms, ever?

Anonymous

You can post, but it may not be on your terms. Expecting to be welcomed with open arms? RU serious?

RW

Quote from: "RDL"

Win/win.

I don't often say much to your posts at all - I never have.  But I can't say I am interested in a single word you have to say.  I see you as a spammer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Win/win.

I don't often say much to your posts at all - I never have.  But I can't say I am interested in a single word you have to say.  I see you as a spammer.

So everything I say is spam and nothing I say or do can ever be construed as constructive?

Keeper seems to think the same.

Leo only sides with Keeper because they're good friends, and you only side with Leo because you have a thing for each other.

Sorry for not being part of your in-crowd.

RW

RDL, I think only for myself.  I don't blindly agree with anyone.

Before you continue on with this crap, keep in mind that when I was on VF and a subforum mod, never once did I censor you.  I never warned you.  I never banned you.

I don't want to be followed around and hounded.  I am one person on this forum with my own opinion.  Do what you want with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So everything I say is spam and nothing I say or do can ever be construed as constructive?

Keeper seems to think the same.

Leo only sides with Keeper because they're good friends, and you only side with Leo because you have a thing for each other.

Sorry for not being part of your in-crowd.

You are an oddball for sure. However, I would take you any fucking day over oddstain or the Langley Ladyboy's threadbombing.

RDL

Quote from: "RW"Before you continue on with this crap, keep in mind that when I was on VF and a subforum mod, never once did I censor you.  I never warned you.  I never banned you.

That's right.  You didn't.  And for that, I'm grateful. ac_smile

Annie

mimi did that to me and when I answered her and quoted her post on it, she claimed it was me. evs did it to me as well.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"mimi did that to me and when I answered her and quoted her post on it, she claimed it was me. evs did it to me as well.

Is evs pulling the plug on VF?

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"mimi did that to me and when I answered her and quoted her post on it, she claimed it was me. evs did it to me as well.

Nice try ac_rollseyes

RW

What happened to RDLs pic post?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nice try ac_rollseyes

What are you talking about? I am asking a serious question. I just took a peek over there and joe troll is babbling about he's willing to host it. That makes me think old evs is thinking about packing it in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What happened to RDLs pic post?

I have delete privs, but I never touched it RW. ac_dunno

Maybe it was Annie?

RW

I would think we'd welcome many VF posters here should that be the case, no?
Beware of Gaslighters!