The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Private message etiquette

Started by RDL, April 19, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it polite to post about a private message publicly?

Yes
1 (7.7%)
No
11 (84.6%)
Only if the mods like the person who received it and dislike the person who sent it
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 19, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

Leopardsocks

Moderitis?

Hope all goes well...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I hope Keeper got positive results.

ac_smile

Mel Gibson

The real question is, why do anonymous forums like these even have the PM feature enabled?

The whole idea is to post out into the open, not become "friends" via PM's.  No wonder the forums are slowing.  Everyone is sucking cock and twat via PM's, instead of posting shit.

And then when alliances are formed via these cock & twat PM suck-fests, the board then surely will follow suit.

Snitz DV never had any sort of PM'ing abilities, and it worked just fine.  When PM'ing was implemented, I shook my head.  And I still do.  It serves no purpose for a board like this in general, contrary to what some may claim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"The real question is, why do anonymous forums like these even have the PM feature enabled?

The whole idea is to post out into the open, not become "friends" via PM's.  No wonder the forums are slowing.  Everyone is sucking cock and twat via PM's, instead of posting shit.

And then when alliances are formed via these cock & twat PM suck-fests, the board then surely will follow suit.

Snitz DV never had any sort of PM'ing abilities, and it worked just fine.  When PM'ing was implemented, I shook my head.  And I still do.  It serves no purpose for a board like this in general, contrary to what some may claim.

It's a way for people to share things with others they may not feel comfortable discussing on a message board.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's a way for people to share things with others they may not feel comfortable discussing on a message board.

That's what FaceBook is for!  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's a way for people to share things with others they may not feel comfortable discussing on a message board.

Facebook is people that are already friends.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Facebook is people that are already friends.

Well, I think we're almost there!  ac_razz

Mel Gibson

Gotta run.  Early morning comes early, and people want this city built up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Gotta run.  Early morning comes early, and people want this city built up!

You need your sleep Mel Gibson and so do I..

Goodnight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"

Don't compare the mind-numbingly boring world of selfies and narcissistic stupidity of FB to a forum. I like their groups/pages, but little else.

RW

Some people mimic narcissism and selfie taking on forums.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Some people mimic narcissism and selfie taking on forums.

I have no idea who you have in mind RW. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RDL"RW did that to me.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-jury-t2722-20.html#p62729">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... tml#p62729">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-jury-t2722-20.html#p62729

Hardly the same thing as what that retarded slimeball EU did. He copied and pasted everything for the main page. When they were handing out brains and ethics, he was in the wrong queue both times.

Was or is he for real? Was he really that stupid or poor troll performance? I never thought it was possible for anyone to challenge Oak for the social lunatic title until EU appeared.