News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Only the rich can eat steak three times a day. True?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 23, 2015, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

FALSE!

From the Los Angeles Times:

A small-framed Sacramento woman has a full belly and plenty to celebrate after successfully eating three 72-ounce steaks in 20 minutes.

Not only did Molly Schuyler, a competitive eater, finish the famous cuts of meat from the Big Texan restaurant in Amarillo, Texas, she wiped the plates clean and ate the sides too.

That's three 4 1/2-pound steaks, three baked potatoes, three shrimp cocktails, three salads and three bread rolls.

Here's how fast she consumed the steak meals: The first one was eaten in 4 minutes and 18 seconds;  the second was finished at the 11-minute, 47-second mark; and the third was completed at the 20-minute mark.

She attempted to eat a fourth steak, but it proved to be too much.

Dubbed the "72oz Showdown," Schuyler's feat broke a record at the Texas restaurant, known for its massive steaks.

The effort earned her a prize of $6,000, according to the Amarillo Globe-News. Schuyler's achievement will be presented to the Guinness World Records.

The 120-pound mother of four has participated in more than 70 food competitions nationwide.

Schuyler slashed her previously set record at the restaurant in May when she ate two 72-ounce steak meals.

The restaurant is famous for its 72-ounce steak challenge. Those who complete the challenge within an hour get to eat for free.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUU58hzPiXc
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "gbb"FALSE!

From the Los Angeles Times:

A small-framed Sacramento woman has a full belly and plenty to celebrate after successfully eating three 72-ounce steaks in 20 minutes.

Not only did Molly Schuyler, a competitive eater, finish the famous cuts of meat from the Big Texan restaurant in Amarillo, Texas, she wiped the plates clean and ate the sides too.

That's three 4 1/2-pound steaks, three baked potatoes, three shrimp cocktails, three salads and three bread rolls.

Here's how fast she consumed the steak meals: The first one was eaten in 4 minutes and 18 seconds;  the second was finished at the 11-minute, 47-second mark; and the third was completed at the 20-minute mark.

She attempted to eat a fourth steak, but it proved to be too much.

Dubbed the "72oz Showdown," Schuyler's feat broke a record at the Texas restaurant, known for its massive steaks.

The effort earned her a prize of $6,000, according to the Amarillo Globe-News. Schuyler's achievement will be presented to the Guinness World Records.

The 120-pound mother of four has participated in more than 70 food competitions nationwide.

Schuyler slashed her previously set record at the restaurant in May when she ate two 72-ounce steak meals.

The restaurant is famous for its 72-ounce steak challenge. Those who complete the challenge within an hour get to eat for free.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUU58hzPiXc
Oh my gbb.

ac_wot

Renee

The scary part of this is I could see myself doing that BUT it would have to be for a hell of a lot more money. I value my colon a lot more than 6 grand.

I wonder how much "Milk of Magnesia" that bitch had to drink before she felt normal again? ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Amazing, she eats like a dog, but more than a dog.

Bit

kiebers

Most competitive eating is gross. I'm thinking she could win the Nathan's hot dog eating contest.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

I read where competitive eaters train by swallowing lots of liquids to stretch their stomachs weeks before a competition. That alone can't be good for you. ac_wot

I don't get it but then again, there are a lot of things out there that I don't get.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bit

People are starving while others eat like animals. I cant say I've ever seen this shit in Canada.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Most competitive eating is gross. I'm thinking she could win the Nathan's hot dog eating contest.

You got that right kiebs. I lost my appetite immediately after watching that disgust fest.