The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Isn't Guest Posting for

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

guests? why are all the creepy bored housewife members posting here more than on the main board? must be my charm:) btw guest posting needs a guest poster mod to keep out the riff raff. i nominate myself, or maybe monkey pants:)

Mel Gibson

This Guest posting subforum is a joke.

I cannot post as a guest without my posts being pre-moderated, even though I am registered here.

WTF is the point of a Guest Forum, when one must be registered to post?  Makes no sense...

RW

Quote from: "jack"guests? why are all the creepy bored housewife members posting here more than on the main board? must be my charm:) btw guest posting needs a guest poster mod to keep out the riff raff. i nominate myself, or maybe monkey pants:)

Hey, if you want to sit up here talking to yourself brucie, I am happy to oblige.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

That garbage keeps coming back for more? Bwahahaha!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That garbage keeps coming back for more? Bwahahaha!!!

Yes she does ac_rollseyes

Mel Gibson

AGAIN!

What the fuck good is a guest forum, when you have to be registered to post without moderator approval?

WHAT THE FUCK!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "jack"guests? why are all the creepy bored housewife members posting here more than on the main board? must be my charm:) btw guest posting needs a guest poster mod to keep out the riff raff. i nominate myself, or maybe monkey pants:)

Hey, if you want to sit up here talking to yourself brucie, I am happy to oblige.

thanks. don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"This Guest posting subforum is a joke.

I cannot post as a guest without my posts being pre-moderated, even though I am registered here.

WTF is the point of a Guest Forum, when one must be registered to post?  Makes no sense...

As a registered member you should not have a moderation queue?

It used to have no moderation queue, but one person posting disturbing images changed that..

I take it off of moderation queue when I am able to monitor it.

Mel Gibson

It's no big deal to me, but I question the usefulness of a "Guest" forum that only allows registered users to post...

Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Guest"Mel should fuck off.

I probably should!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"It's no big deal to me, but I question the usefulness of a "Guest" forum that only allows registered users to post...

Guests can post Mel Gibson, but thanks to one person posting disgusting images a moderation queue is required..

I take it off moderation queue at times when I have time to monitor it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"It's no big deal to me, but I question the usefulness of a "Guest" forum that only allows registered users to post...

Guests can post Mel Gibson, but thanks to one person posting disgusting images a moderation queue is required..

Who was it that was posting all those pictures?  Are they still around?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL at the library"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who was it that was posting all those pictures?  Are they still around?

I believe they check this forum regularly RDL at the library.

chuck wagon