News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hockey Playoffs or Bruce Jenner-The Interview?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 24, 2015, 08:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Bruce Jenner looks exactly like a nosy neighbor on my street! It's uncanny!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Neither.  Bruce Jenner is gross. Kim K is even more gross...I can't wait to see how fucked up she's gonna look like when she's 40..

Why do you say that Berry Sweet?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Neither.  Bruce Jenner is gross. Kim K is even more gross...I can't wait to see how fucked up she's gonna look like when she's 40..

Too much plastic surgery and body alterations.  I think her butt is waay too big.  I personally do not like it when people go to far with altering their looks...she will most likely keep going on with the surgeries...and end up like Joan Rivers or something botched is gonna happen...she'd be better off doing squats or body building...something that would give her a reason for being famous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Too much plastic surgery and body alterations.  I think her butt is waay too big.  I personally do not like it when people go to far with altering their looks...she will most likely keep going on with the surgeries...and end up like Joan Rivers or something botched is gonna happen...she'd be better off doing squats or body building...something that would give her a reason for being famous.

Her lips and breasts are enhanced too Berry Sweet..

You do not like an artificial look..

I don't mind a little, but she may have taken it too far.

@realAzhyaAryola

I played this interview this morning while enjoying my cup of coffee. I was reminded why I once respected Bruce Jenner. I have respect for most athletes and he was a remarkable Olympian. I think for me, his reputation got tarnished after being associated with the talentless Kardashians. I realize I was being harsh. Men like him might seem creepy to us but he's just trying to live his life on his own terms too just like the rest of us. I wish him good luck as it must not be easy. Some people in his situation cannot afford this kind of transition.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel bad for anyone who is confused about their gender. That must be like a curse.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I played this interview this morning while enjoying my cup of coffee. I was reminded why I once respected Bruce Jenner. I have respect for most athletes and he was a remarkable Olympian. I think for me, his reputation got tarnished after being associated with the talentless Kardashians. I realize I was being harsh. Men like him might seem creepy to us but he's just trying to live his life on his own terms too just like the rest of us. I wish him good luck as it must not be easy. Some people in his situation cannot afford this kind of transition.

I guess when you hang out with celebutards you become as stupid, greedy, and narcissistic as they are.

I still say it's a publicity stunt and he is not actually getting his parts chopped.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What? Being around many females made him want to be one too? Sheesh.

He waited this long to be a woman?

By watching his interview this morning, I learned the answer to our questions. He has been keeping his female soul in captivity in order not to hurt and confuse his very young children at the time but he has been confused about his gender since he was a child himself. He revealed this to all his previous wives when he was with them. They all seem to be supportive though. He wants to explore that part of himself now before he misses the opportunity.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Life is hard as it is even for straight people. More power to the transgender community.
@realAzhyaAryola

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I feel bad for anyone who is confused about their gender. That must be like a curse.

I saw a part of this interview but I do not know who this person is. He did not looked confused to me and he knew pretty exactly what is going with his life. It is other people who are confused about this person making silly discussions like this one.