The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mother of Mayor Gregor Roberston girlfriend arrested

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 24, 2015, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

(CBC)  The mother of Vancouver-based pop star Wanting Qu has been arrested on corruption charges in China.

Qu is the girlfriend of Vancouver mayor Gregor Robertson who said Friday, that the situation was "very tough."

"Obviously it's a personal issue for her," Roberston said. "And it's been many months with no information and that's very tough. I have next to no information."

Robertson confirmed that Qu Zhang Mingjie was being held in detention in China.

On Friday, Wanting Qu posted a message on her Facebook page, expressing her sadness.

"I love my mom dearly and I am truly heartbroken," the post states. "This ordeal is very stressful and I find myself ... crying over it daily.

"I appreciate the love and support from my friends, my fans and my family. I will use your strength to get through these tough times."

China Daily reports that her mother, Zhang Mingjie, a Harbin city official, was arrested after allegedly undervaluing state assets for sale.

According to South China Morning Post, Zhang Mingjie was dismissed from her position as deputy director of Harbin's development and reform commission in September 2014.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

ELPHUPPHY

I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese. They are a bunch of lying, crooked communist sheeple who either cannot dredge up an original thought or action, or when they do try, steal from someone else. They will soon kill themselves off due to massively polluted cities.

RW

I'm just going to stand behind this blast proof wall and wait for Shen to show up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese. They are a bunch of lying, crooked communist sheeple who either cannot dredge up an original thought or action, or when they do try, steal from someone else. They will soon kill themselves off due to massively polluted cities.

I find it very difficult to give a shit anything white. They are a bunch of hypocritical, narcissistic, two-faced, lazy, entitled, intolerant, myopic, delusional neophyte twits with zero knowledge of anything outside their lily white world. China is the centre of the universe and has been for the better part of 2500 years. Most of the innovations that Westerners used against us were stolen from us. Since the West can't save a dime, the natural order will soon be back. The West will be broke and will have to come back to us hat in hand because they partied their future away. I can't wait till that day comes. :yahoo:

J0E

Quote from: "Shen Li"Since the West can't save a dime, the natural order will soon be back. The West will be broke and will have to come back to us hat in hand because they partied their future away. I can't wait till that day comes. :yahoo:

http://www.penguin.com.au/covers/catalog/9780141013824.jpg">

This seems to be the theme of Niall Ferguson's book, War of the World.

....that Europe squandered its advantage in World War II, and thereafter the money and power would inevitably flow back to Asia where it had originally come from.

cc

Quoteis the centre of the universe and has been for the better part of 2500 (1450)  years. Most of the innovations that Westerners used against us were stolen from us. Since the West can't save a dime, the natural order will soon be back. The West will be broke and will have to come back to us hat in hand because they partied their future away. I can't wait till that day comes.
Lazy posting. Copy / pasting blabber from the mullahs is pretty sleazy

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quoteis the centre of the universe and has been for the better part of 2500 (1450)  years. Most of the innovations that Westerners used against us were stolen from us. Since the West can't save a dime, the natural order will soon be back. The West will be broke and will have to come back to us hat in hand because they partied their future away. I can't wait till that day comes.
Lazy posting. Copy / pasting blabber from the mullahs is pretty sleazy

Don't EVER compare us to that backward part of the world.

cc

Of course not. The jist of your words just sounded so familiar to me  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Of course not. The jist of your words just sounded so familiar to me  ac_smile

If the words sounded familiar, the Islamists copied us, not the other way around. They are stuck in the 8th century.

cc

Bricktop

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese.

Particularly this piece of trite and meaningless news.

Bob...try harder...

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese. They are a bunch of lying, crooked communist sheeple who either cannot dredge up an original thought or action, or when they do try, steal from someone else. They will soon kill themselves off due to massively polluted cities.

I dislike China too ELPHUPPY.

priscilla1961

Why you racialize the Chinese?
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Annie

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you ELPHUPPHY, why is that your name?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous