Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mother of Mayor Gregor Roberston girlfriend arrested

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 24, 2015, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese. They are a bunch of lying, crooked communist sheeple who either cannot dredge up an original thought or action, or when they do try, steal from someone else. They will soon kill themselves off due to massively polluted cities.

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you ELPHUPPHY, why is that your name?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I find it very difficult to give a shit about anything Chinese. They are a bunch of lying, crooked communist sheeple who either cannot dredge up an original thought or action, or when they do try, steal from someone else. They will soon kill themselves off due to massively polluted cities.

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you ELPHUPPHY, why is that your name?

Pleased to meet you.

I am elphupphy because I love the phupphys. I've used this name for many years, and am also known as springvalleykid in earlier days.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Why you racialize the Chinese?

I hate the Chinese, generally speaking. It comes from their treatment of their own people, their people being such cowards as to go along with their government policies with, generally speaking, no resistance, and worst of all because in January of '14 I had to put down a beloved dog Georgie, who was not even 3 years old, because of food I was feeding her that was poisoned and made in China. It destroyed her liver and I could do nothing for her, even after spending over $3,000 on treatments and IVs and whatever might work. Fuck the Chinese.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

I hate the Chinese, generally speaking. It comes from their treatment of their own people, their people being such cowards as to go along with their government policies with, generally speaking, no resistance, and worst of all because in January of '14 I had to put down a beloved dog Georgie, who was not even 3 years old, because of food I was feeding her that was poisoned and made in China. It destroyed her liver and I could do nothing for her, even after spending over $3,000 on treatments and IVs and whatever might work. Fuck the Chinese.

Excuse me, I don't see Westerners protesting the increasing theft of their hard earned money(taxes). Chinese would storm zhonghanhai if we were had to surrender the amount of money you fools do to your governments. Anytime, governments spend your money, they are taking away some of your freedom. Keep that in mind genius next time your property taxes go up(another tax China does not have).

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Pleased to meet you.

I am elphupphy because I love the phupphys. I've used this name for many years, and am also known as springvalleykid in earlier days.

Ooooh k, that's why you also have a pup as your avatar. Nice to meet you  :howdy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Excuse me, I don't see Westerners protesting the increasing theft of their hard earned money(taxes). Chinese would storm zhonghanhai if we were had to surrender the amount of money you fools do to your governments. Anytime, governments spend your money, they are taking away some of your freedom. Keep that in mind genius next time your property taxes go up(another tax China does not have).

China may not have taxes, and they also have few freedoms, slave wages, a totalitarian government, few health standards, filthy air in most major cities, and no the citizens would not storm anything anywhere. They would be gunned down by the army and you know it.

J0E

.....so you didn't take time to read the label, to see where the food was from, or what the ingredients were?

Anyways, I think you're making up this story in order to justify racist views. If you cared for the dog that much, had that much invested in it, you wouldn't have bought that food to begin with. I don't believe your story anyways. Even if it is true, then you're cheap and you should've spent the extra money to buy dog food with better ingredents. More likely the dog's demise was caused by your own personal neglect or at best natural factors such as aging.

Anonymous

China may not have taxes, and they also have few freedoms, slave wages, a totalitarian government, few health standards, filthy air in most major cities, and no the citizens would not storm anything anywhere. They would be gunned down by the army and you know it.

You can walk down the street with a beer in China, but you cannot do that in Canada. Wages are rising several times faster than in the West which is why they are starting to lose some industry to lower wage neighbours. As for health, well China has gone from a life expectancy npt much better than Zimbabwe a generation ago to the city folk having lifespans on par with the West. If the CCP taxed it's people as punitively as Canada does and delivered sub-par economic growth that would be the end of the CCP dynasty. There's a tacit understanding in China; deliver the goods if the government wants to retain power. I think it is superior to the West's outdated universal suffrage bullshit.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Frank"

.....so you didn't take time to read the label, to see where the food was from, or what the ingredients were?

Anyways, I think you're making up this story in order to justify racist views. If you cared for the dog that much, had that much invested in it, you wouldn't have bought that food to begin with. I don't believe your story anyways. Even if it is true, then you're cheap and you should've spent the extra money to buy dog food with better ingredents. More likely the dog's demise was caused by your own personal neglect or at best natural factors such as aging.

All of which proves to me to me that you are just a loud-mouthed punk who hasn't a clue about what he says. That's ok.. I guess when I was 15, I was like that too. You'll grow out of it if you live that long.

Frood

All of which proves to me to me that you are just a loud-mouthed punk who hasn't a clue about what he says. That's ok.. I guess when I was 15, I was like that too. You'll grow out of it if you live that long.

Project much?  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

If your actions are any indication and the story is true, then you're a moron.

Any intelligent, caring dog/pet owner would've fed the dog properly.

You say you spent $3000 on treating the animal, and then you didn't have enough money all those years to look for spend on proper dog meat?

If you had, you could have extended your precious animal's life by several years.

If it was my dog, and I cared for it that much, I'd never feed it processed canned food if I didn't know its origins.

Hasn't it occurred to you that many supermarkets or the local butcher has dog meat cut locally available for purchase?

I see it all the time - dog bits/scraps for sale - made out of REAL meat.

Anyway, don't blame China or anyone else for your own stupidity.

The dog's death was your fault and only your fault.

Honestly, some people oughta get locked up to protect themselves and others from their own stupidity.

ELPHUPPHY

If your actions are any indication and the story is true, then you're a moron.

Any intelligent, caring dog/pet owner would've fed the dog properly.

You say you spent $3000 on treating the animal, and then you didn't have enough money all those years to look for spend on proper dog meat?

If you had, you could have extended your precious animal's life by several years.

If it was my dog, and I cared for it that much, I'd never feed it processed canned food if I didn't know its origins.

Hasn't it occurred to you that many supermarkets or the local butcher has dog meat cut locally available for purchase?

I see it all the time - dog bits/scraps for sale - made out of REAL meat.

Anyway, don't blame China or anyone else for your own stupidity.

The dog's death was your fault and only your fault.

Honestly, some people oughta get locked up to protect themselves and others from their own stupidity.

I don't really expect anyone here to commiserate with me. Your comments simply show your total ignorance of the situation and mean nothing to me, other than as an illustration of what kind of a punk you are.