How much sugar is too much

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2015, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

Lemme guess, mustard is not mustard unless the label says French?

oui...hot dogs must be Harvest brand as well....... ac_dance

Lemme guess, relish on the dog too? What brand of the stuff?

Anonymous

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

Lemme guess, mustard is not mustard unless the label says French?

oui...hot dogs must be Harvest brand as well....... ac_dance

My son loves hotdogs with Cheez Whiz.

Renee

IMHO, if I have to give up the foods I like just to satisfy some health requirement on a doctors or insurance compant chart I might just as well stop breathing as well.  ac_unsure

The key is moderation and that means you don't eat a whole fucking 20 piece bucket by yourself,......Shen. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"IMHO, if I have to give up the foods I like just to satisfy some health requirement on a doctors or insurance compant chart I might just as well stop breathing as well.  ac_unsure

The key is moderation and that means you don't eat a whole fucking 20 piece bucket by yourself,......Shen. ac_toofunny

That's a barrel and only for special occasions like weekend days that end with a "y". ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"IMHO, if I have to give up the foods I like just to satisfy some health requirement on a doctors or insurance compant chart I might just as well stop breathing as well.  ac_unsure

That's a barrel and only for special occasions like weekend days that end with a "y". ac_drinks

You know, if you keep eating that shit you are going to turn into an Asian version of the chicken lady.  ac_toofunny

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You know, if you keep eating that shit you are going to turn into an Asian version of the chicken lady.  ac_toofunny

Kids In The Hall was pretty funny.....for a bunch of white homos. ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Kids In The Hall was pretty funny.....for a bunch of white homos. ac_tongue

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

^They did have some good skits.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^They did have some good skits.

Crush your head.  ac_toofunny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4pmlHRokg

Anonymous

I am making rice crispy candy this weekend..

My children and my husband like it.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am making rice crispy candy this weekend..

ac_smile

I haven't made those in years. The kids kinda out grew them and I don't dare eat them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am making rice crispy candy this weekend..

ac_smile

Not too many men like sweets. They like salty stuff to snack on.

@realAzhyaAryola

I work with scientists and researchers and I notice they like the sugar in the raw perhaps because it is less processed.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I work with scientists and researchers and I notice they like the sugar in the raw perhaps because it is less processed.

Really? Maple syrup over Gummi bears for the guys.