The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Ain't it cool...

Started by Bricktop, April 26, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

Then I apologize.  It surprises me that someone other than Leo would write this "I am neither deceptive in enunciating my opinions nor do I intend to trick anyone by way of artifice or contrivance.", but if you say it's not him, then I was mistaken and withdraw my comments.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"No.

I'm not?

OK.

I am confused.

RW

Quote from: "reel"Then I apologize.  It surprises me that someone other than Leo would write this "I am neither deceptive in enunciating my opinions nor do I intend to trick anyone by way of artifice or contrivance.", but if you say it's not him, then I was mistaken and withdraw my comments.

I know a few who could pull it off....Leo himself being one of them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Logic has never been your key virtuosity, has it?

This thread highlights the fact that some of those members are clearly obsessed, still, with people that have left and are by coincidence members here.

They monitor, and report back, as if the activities here are a matter of some importance. I find that somewhat amusing, and disturbing at the same time.

This thread highlights the fact that you are clearly obsessed with VF, and that you're monitoring and reporting back as if the activities there are a matter of some importance.

If you don't want VF talking about RW and Renee, don't start threads about them on VF!

Pounce the Lion

Leopardsocks, Esq is not the only person of high literacy skill, reel. In fact, I do believe I am superior to his rather more prosaic and dare I say uninvolving blathering, largely tooled to promote himself as some high priest of perception.

Pounce the Lion

Quote from: "Romero"

This thread highlights the fact that some of those members are clearly obsessed, still, with people that have left and are by coincidence members here.

They monitor, and report back, as if the activities here are a matter of some importance. I find that somewhat amusing, and disturbing at the same time.

This thread highlights the fact that you are clearly obsessed with VF, and that you're monitoring and reporting back as if the activities there are a matter of some importance.

If you don't want VF talking about RW and Renee, don't start threads about them on VF!

Oh Romeo...you're so winsome when you're angry...

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

And if he didn't?

DERP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

This lion is, I freely admit, pissing me off.

I know mimicry is a form of flattery, but the twat only copies substance, not style.

Tatterdamelion

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"This lion is, I freely admit, pissing me off.

I know mimicry is a form of flattery, but the twat only copies substance, not style.

He does his best.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"This lion is, I freely admit, pissing me off.

Which lion? BC lion or VF lion?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Impersonations of impersonators?  Is that even possible?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"I fear we will forever be a topic of conversation over there.

Most likely.  They do still talk about the old dv.  But it's not everyone, it more or so the ones who just cannot and will not get over it...others just don't care anymore.

RW

People should get over it.
Beware of Gaslighters!