Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Alright, Nutters...who's up for

Started by Bricktop, April 28, 2015, 03:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I'm excited!  Maybe we can get Keeper to tell his Flobee story. Hahaha

acc_angry

Bricktop

OK. So...I'm told that something like a Wednesday or later in the week, at around 7-8.00pm Canuck Time might be best. Please comment one way or the other.

OK...sorry...In Canada, its when the big hand is on the 12, and the little hand is on the 7 or 8, and its dark.

RW

There are places in Canada where it is daylight almost 24/7 in the summer.

I'm in for whatever time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"Mt grandfather knows French from Viet Nam during the occupation of the French. Many old people from Viet Nam speak French.

So do a lot of people from Quebec with tranny brothers. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"Mt grandfather knows French from Viet Nam during the occupation of the French. Many old people from Viet Nam speak French.

So do a lot of people from Quebec with tranny brothers. ac_rollseyes

Leave Tatterdamelion alone Shen Li..

He is not bothering you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"There are places in Canada where it is daylight almost 24/7 in the summer.

I'm in for whatever time.

I bet that confuses the hell out of them.

"Hey, Laurence, what's the time, eh?"

"I think its Thursday"

Bit

keeper

Quote from: "Bit"When is this happening?

I doubt i will be participating.

Annie

I'd like to participate but Wednesdays at 8 is Survivor and my daughter and I watch it together every Wednesday. In all 30 seasons, we've only missed maybe 1 episode lol. But I can download it and watch with her the next day....hhmmmm. Ok ya maybe I can  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Bit"When is this happening?

I doubt i will be participating.

Aww how come? I'd like you to participate  ac_smile

keeper

Annie

Annie