Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The main board is now visible only to registered posters

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2015, 10:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fred"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will change it back if posters don't like it, but for now only registered posters can read the main board..

It may be a very short time like this though.

It seems like censorship to me. The mods at Blue Cashew need to grow up and accept some lumps.

Life isn't a bowl of gravy either.

Ahh, poor fucking little left coast crybaby.

If you have nothing to be afraid of, why do you choose to hide the contents of the main board?

If you don't want guests to post in the main forum, just restrict their access there.

Viewing its contents isn't going to harm anyone.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will change it back if posters don't like it, but for now only registered posters can read the main board..

It seems like censorship to me. The mods at Blue Cashew need to grow up and accept some lumps.

If you have nothing to be afraid of, why do you choose to hide the contents of the main board?

If you don't want guests to post in the main forum, just restrict their access there.

Can't stand it, can you? You wouldn't be here crying about it if you could. I guess it's going to be a while before you can watch us and then report back to your fucked up queen. How will you ever survive?????

Eat shit, go back to where you belong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Eat shit.

The little baby raping freak is foaming at the mouth just like when he was barred from PH.  ac_lmfao

Sad little freak.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Eat shit.

The little baby raping freak is foaming at the mouth just like when he was barred from PH.  ac_lmfao

Sad little freak.

Yep
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Looks like we're in for a manage a trois. I'll be back. I have to make dinner.

RW

Quote from: "smp"Looks like we're in for a manage a trois. I'll be back. I have to make dinner.

Might I suggest a salted razor blade and rat poison casserole with a tall glass of antifreeze on the rocks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I make up for it in my dinner suggestions.

I guess since our avis are so bad we don't have to worry about the creepy little rat turd stealing them.

Maybe he can make us some new ones in his next semester at crayon college.

Bricktop

You misunderstand.

Its not that we have anything to hide.

We just enjoy fucking with you, and watching you scream and rant in Mama's nest. It pisses her off.

If Evs has nothing to be afraid of, why does she ban people who don't agree with her? What is she FRIGHTENED of?