Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Why pretend like you don't give a shit while you still read their shit and comment on it here.  There's no doubt in my mind you'll be back on Van posting in the not so distant future.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm only kept abreast of what goes on there when you guys talk about it here. There is life after memebee, dear folks. I hope you realize that soon enough.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Why pretend like you don't give a shit while you still read thine shit and comment on it here.  There's no doubt in my mind you'll be back on Van posting in the not so distant future.

RRRAAARRR
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why pretend like you don't give a shit while you still read their shit and comment on it here.  There's no doubt in my mind you'll be back on Van posting in the not so distant future.

Ahh, isn't that sweet, Sox loves evs.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Why pretend like you don't give a shit while you still read their shit and comment on it here.  There's no doubt in my mind you'll be back on Van posting in the not so distant future.

I wouldn't hand that harridan a bucket of someone else's piss if she was on fire.

Meanwhile...some people HERE need to step away from their keyboard and luxuriate in the warmth of their surrounds...instead of making an asshole of themselves. ac_beating

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

It's the truth.  You'll prove me right in no time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I wouldn't hand that harridan a bucket of someone else's piss if she was on fire.

Meanwhile...some people HERE need to step away from their keyboard and luxuriate in the warmth of their surrounds...instead of making an asshole of themselves. ac_beating

Sure, sure Sox. You are hopelessly in love with the Balkan bitch.

Renee

He likes his women crazy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He likes his women crazy.

Must be it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

That place is like a nasty accident on the side of the highway, even though no one wants to see that shit, people still slow down to take a look.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He likes you Renee.

Like I said.

Now be quite, Game of Thrones is about to start.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.