Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Who YOU gonna call....

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 07:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

You can always tell when SPECTRE farts. If the odor of decay doesn't get you the dust cloud will.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003581215/49163168_farts_fart_demotivational_poster_1229207196_xlarge.jpeg">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"You can always tell when SPECTRE farts. If the odor of decay doesn't get you the dust cloud will.

Of course, when Renee issues forth with a party sized Supreme Double Topping Extra Chilli fuelled eruption, tornado warnings are issued, and people are warned to stay away from windows.

Safety equipped is distributed.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02629/gas-mask_2629934b.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"You can always tell when SPECTRE farts. If the odor of decay doesn't get you the dust cloud will.

Of course, when Renee issues forth with a party sized Supreme Double Topping Extra Chilli fuelled eruption, tornado warnings are issued, and people are warned to stay away from windows.

Safety equipped is distributed.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02629/gas-mask_2629934b.jpg">

Like all women, I don't fart.

But sometimes when I'm around the dog, he let's one go.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Yeah, dogs seem to enjoy farting around humans.

Romero

I'm good with female ghostbusters but I hate the fact that it's a reboot. I can understand why people are upset with "it's women this time!" replacing the original Ghostbusters.

I don't like reboots like this. It's basically telling every Ghostbuster fan "You know that movie you loved? It never happened."

It should be a sequel. Set in the present-day, the current Ghostbusters crew just happen to be all women. That way there's an all-female Ghostbusters but it doesn't step all over the original.

Anonymous

The original was before my time and I never saw it.

Romero

It's pretty dated and silly now, but it was a funny and original comedy back in the day!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty dated and silly now, but it was a funny and original comedy back in the day!

I know it was a huge box office success.

Bricktop

Romero is right...this reboot will suck, because the original WAS original. It also had Bill Murray at the top of his game.

It was never a franchise...the sequel was plain awful. It was a good, classic American comedy in the spirit of "Caddyshack" and a couple of others, and "rebooting" will never capture the soul that made it so much fun.