Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Today's Challenge

Started by Bricktop, May 04, 2015, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Can you watch this video ALL the way through, and discover what happened to one of Van's past stalwarts???

No fast forwarding now...to win the brand new BMW, you have to watch the WHOLE thing.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SZzFaAZyY

RW

Disturbing yet hilarious.  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

OMFG,  ac_lmfao

SICK SHIT.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

But did you watch it til the end????

RW

Yes.  I know what became of a former MB poster hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"But did you watch it til the end????

Once you started, how could you not? It was like a train wreck.

Poor Dick. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Poor girl who thinks knocking blood suckers out of some dude's pants is how you play badminton!  That's so wrong!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

What sort of mind comes up with that stuff?

However, she does seem to play better than y...er...some others I know.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"What sort of mind comes up with that stuff?

However, she does seem to play better than y...er...some others I know.

Don't make me come there and kick your ass!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

This doesn't disclose the secret location of anyone...but I do think whoever is doing it is taking it seriously!!!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbuluDBHpfQ

Renee

[list type=]
  • u
  • [/list]
    Quote from: "SPECTRE"What sort of mind comes up with that stuff?

Better yet, what sort of mind searches the net for that kind of "stuff"? Tell me you old freak, where did or rather why did you dig that disturbing shit up? What other kind of demented practices and nocturnal perversions are you searching for when the nurse has left you on your own?  ac_unsure

Congrats old man, I think you just joined the ranks of SMP, and the Poop chair guy.  You've just proven that you BELONG in Van, invited or not. Maybe evs will adopt you if you ask her nicely.

Hey just think, maybe you could even share a bedroom with little prince Eddie. Wouldn't that be special?  ac_toofunny

And now for some more great performance art]
    [/video]

Bricktop

Well, seeing as how you asked, Bulbous Baghead, I shall respond.

The kind of mind that is trying to add variety and dimension to the forum, and is getting Very Fucking Bored with Canada..particularly Vancouver-centric threads.

The kind of mind that want's to inject a little craziness and humour to break up the sour and rancid posts of enlarged Americans.

The kind of mind that kicks your ass to remind you of your betters.

Any more questions?

Here's something you may find appealing...and right up your alley. I bet if you joined that contest, you'd blow your shoes and socks off.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRdjhZfH6g