Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Ten People I Admire, and Revile

Started by Bricktop, May 04, 2015, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"That is NOT the basis for admiration!!! That's like the victim's of ISIS saying they admire their executioners!!!

What are you saying?!

I listed Einstein because he was an advocate for unionization as well as a member.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"LOL Eagle!  I didn't include forum people or people from real life.

We need to keep you happy. lol  ac_unsure

You talk as if I eat people or something :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"LOL Eagle!  I didn't include forum people or people from real life.

We need to keep you happy. lol  ac_unsure

You talk as if I eat people or something :P

Did you get your chocolate for Easter?  ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"No chocolate for me for Easter.

Should I ask?

RW

Quote from: "RW"No chocolate for me for Easter.

Should I ask?

I don't eat a lot of junk food.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

easter bunny

I thought chocolate was supposed to be good for you.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"On topic, people...ON TOPIC.

Okay, okay. Sorry. ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Why do you revile Oprah?

Yes, I was wondering that too.

RW

I revile her as well.  I think she promotes racism bit I'm curious as to Spec's rationale.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I revile her as well.  I think she promotes racism bit I'm curious as to Spec's rationale.
I don't watch Oprah, but I never thought she promoted racism.  ac_wot

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ditto.

Big time. Furthermore, I think she is a massive fraud, no less deceitful than the Pray for Pay preachers that infest the US.

When asked about racism in the US on a recent tour of the UK;

"Of course the problem [of racism] is not solved. ... As long as there are people who still— there's a whole generation — I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid, South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, for my own community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die."

In one quick, thoughtless breath, Oprah added another tenet to Libthink: Not only are all racists white, but they also need to "just die," every last one of them.

Once all those old, white racists "who were born and bred and marinated in it" have died, then America will be forever purged of racism.

Make that "white racism," and remember, according to Libthink doctrine, that's the only racism worth mentioning.

The racism that blacks might hold for non-blacks, that Latinos might hold for non-Latinos and that Asians might hold for non-Asians won't go away of course, no matter how much adherents of Libthink doctrine might wish it were so."

Like all African American racists, they are only concerned with the resentment shown to them, regardless of their own despicable conduct, attitude and general demeanour towards whites.