News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Did China discover the New World before Columbus?

Started by J0E, May 05, 2015, 12:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Renee

Large stone doughnut shaped objects have been found on the ocean bed along the California coast which at one time where theorized to be anchor stones from Chinese ships dating before the time of Columbus. But recently many of these stones have been identified as being made of Monterey shale which is extremely common to the Southern California coast. This finding pretty much suggests that these so-called "anchor stones" were probably lost by Chinese fisherman living in California less than 100 years ago.

At any rate there is little or no evidence that the Chinese discovered North America before the Europeans. But we do know is that the East Coast of North America (at least partially) was discovered and probably crudely mapped by Viking explorers and raiders in the 10th century AD.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saudi Terror Funder

Quote from: "SPECTRE"More like your arse is "dragon" after the rest of the world.

Didn't Sun Yat Sen establish Taiwan as an independent nation?

That Shen Li is one smart, sexy chick.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yeah...that's what I said...

It was the Ching not Sun that sold out our compatriots in Taiwan to little Japan.

Renee

Quote from: "Saudi Terror Funder"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"More like your arse is "dragon" after the rest of the world.

Hey Shen, how many troll handles do you have now?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Before or after I gave up Gay Boy Bob? A few anyway, some I can't remember the pw. It's all in good fun though. ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Before or after I gave up Gay Boy Bob? A few anyway, some I can't remember the pw. It's all in good fun though. ac_dance

Sorry couldn't resist. ac_toofunny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1KJOjKvg3M

Anonymous

ac_rollseyes