The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"So then what's your other handle if you aren't hiding behind an alt?

^^^ well?

I fail to understand your question.

I am Opie Kindred. That is all.

Why is it important, nay, crucial, my other handles, if any, be exposed prior to topic debate?  Is a prior handle reason to dismiss a perfectly formulated and logical opinion? Since when is blasting the source of the comment any excuse to dispute the validity of the comment?

RW

Okay.  I'll figure you out eventually.  I'm good like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I welcome new posters.  The irony is not lost on me though.

Welcome away. The net is just chocked full of little tin gods and sellers of bullshit. I suppose this forum should expect to garner it's share.  ac_natch
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Welcome away. The net is just chocked full of little tin gods and sellers of bullshit. I suppose this forum should expect to garner it's share.  ac_natch

Bullshit is clearly granmap's specialty.

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Opie Kindred"

Don't expect too many good words, shitwick.

Shen Li is much loved here, and fuckmuppets like you with big mouths and small balls should constrain their asinine opinions until they've been accepted into the family, so to speak. But, your vituperation clearly establishes that you are yet another Van alter looking to start some shit.

I'd rather live in a world populated by a principled and open woman like Shen, than duplicitous, trash talking stalkers like you.

As I've already exposed, your universe is a concoction of fantasy and deceit. You and I are going to get really closely acquainted. And not in a good way.

Quick on the trigger spec... as all flatfoots should be.

You may question the truthfulness of one of my posts but guard yourself from doubting my credibility for you are the one who has spent decades at the employ of an institution and, in the final stretch, realized everything you believed to be worthy was nothing but dupery and masquerade... this does not speak of astuteness.

Don't you forget it sparky. Not only quick, but Very Fucking Accurate.

I exposed your lies. Its what I do. Now, you wanna dance, or party?

Up to you.

You exposed a misstatement. Not lies.

As far as dancing or partying goes, I am inclined to do so if it benefits both of us. I certainly could use some entertainment and watching you thrash around like a tadpole in receding waters sounds appealing to me at this time; I guess that would be my benefit... and yours would be the temporary relief of your suicidal thoughts and the appeasement of some of your clinical depression symptoms.

Waltz or Tango?

Anonymous

Shen Li is much loved here, and fuckmuppets like you with big mouths and small balls should constrain their asinine opinions until they've been accepted into the family, so to speak. But, your vituperation clearly establishes that you are yet another Van alter looking to start some shit.

I'd rather live in a world populated by a principled and open woman like Shen, than duplicitous, trash talking stalkers like you.

As I've already exposed, your universe is a concoction of fantasy and deceit. You and I are going to get really closely acquainted. And not in a good way.

You may question the truthfulness of one of my posts but guard yourself from doubting my credibility for you are the one who has spent decades at the employ of an institution and, in the final stretch, realized everything you believed to be worthy was nothing but dupery and masquerade... this does not speak of astuteness.

Up to you.

As far as dancing or partying goes, I am inclined to do so if it benefits both of us. I certainly could use some entertainment and watching you thrash around like a tadpole in receding waters sounds appealing to me at this time; I guess that would be my benefit... and yours would be the temporary relief of your suicidal thoughts and the appeasement of some of your clinical depression symptoms.

Waltz or Tango?

ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Bullshit is clearly granmap's specialty.

Whatever, I'm just so done with it. Shit that is unnecessary is very difficult to give a damn about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Up to you.

Waltz or Tango?

Don't feed me your shit, slapnuts. There is a world of difference between the 2nd level and top platform of the Eiffel Tower...one does not make a mis-statement about such a rather blatant discrepancy.

There will be no benefit for you, chump. None whatsoever.

I'll lead, you follow, and I will be all over your twinkling toes. Fear not about my depression; I shall assuage my sociopathic and violent tendencies by shoving your face into your own excrement.

Enjoy.

keeper

ANYWAY!!!

Getting back to the Topic, Dinky why dont you fill me on on a little bit about yourself? ac_drinks

Frood

I missed this earlier.

What would you like to know?

I'm currently off work for a whole 48 hours. Yeehaw!

Listening to Pulp's album "This Is Hardcore" and sipping my gin and tonic. Hubby has kid duty until tomorrow afternoon. I tried reading Google News for a few minutes but it was full of overpaid wankers talking bullshit.

Was that enough to sate your interest in me?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

ac_biggrin

It's so cute when backup is sensed.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The sign says TEN things.

I know that challenges the mathematical expertise of health industry minions...but simply add one thing for every finger on each hand.

Frood

Remember to behave yourself, Spectrepoo.  :wink:
Blahhhhhh...