The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
OK is Blurt's brother. You know the one that prostitutes himself for girly cars. Blurt doesn't post here since we separated from MMB.

Give the guy a break. He's not a Gary Joak asshole or or an EU idiot type.

Thanks for the good word pal. But I discovered long ago the world is majorly populated with Shen-Lis, that is people whose beliefs are seeded by external forces they can never aspire to understand, for their formative years are well behind them, resulting in puppet-like existences. Their actions, thoughts and convictions are the product of other people's influences, whether cultural or societal, and these types are unable, by themselves, to formulate a single original thought if their lives depended on it. Shen-Li is a shining example of the true meaning of the word 'prostitute' and her narrow-minded perspective obscures the fact she is exchanging the best of what she is for an ephemeral ideal. If anything, in my universe, the Shen-Lis of the world make for an excellent breakfast and I almost, I said almost, feel pity before I plunge my fork into her.

Where did you get such silly, inaccurate assumptions Opie Kindred?

Shen Li while spirited is an intelligent, passionate, diligent, caring, philanthropic diverse lady..

It's too bad you have let your imagination get the better of you.

RW

He/She/It is very familiar with the gang here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm confused.  Who is Opie Kindred?

GranpaP

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Opie Kindred

On a different note, I am not here to stir shit, trash-talk and certainly not to take pot-shots at various members. If certain members stand in my line of sight while I sling arrows, why should I be accused of stalking?

I've not pretended 'not-to-be' from the other place and will not hide behind an alt in hopes of seeding confusion. I am Opie Kindred and that is all you folks need to know.

RW

So then what's your other handle if you aren't hiding behind an alt?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

[quote
Congrats! Your contribution to society, as ill and sick as it stands today, simply means poverty, pollution, citizen abuse and every other form of civil injustices will prosper.

You know it's stooges like you that stand in the way of countries like Canada that do it right. You see you fools need to realize that when you rail against the good guys like Canada, you are really shilling for the bad guys that don't. Hardly anything to be proud of it is it?

QuoteMy contributions to society are much more meaningful and important than you may imagine.

As I said, you are bereft of imagination and insight and you cannot possibly contribute anything of significance to other members of society with your limited outlook on existence.

Bullshitting on a forum and getting caught is not a contribution to anything.

The rest of it is some senile old fool trying to rationalize why he has done sweet fuck all with his life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"On a different note, I am not here to stir shit, trash-talk and certainly not to take pot-shots at various members. If certain members stand in my line of sight while I sling arrows, why should I be accused of stalking?

I've not pretended 'not-to-be' from the other place and will not hide behind an alt in hopes of seeding confusion. I am Opie Kindred and that is all you folks need to know.

Sure sure Tatterdamelion ac_rollseyes

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li while spirited is an intelligent, passionate, diligent, caring, philanthropic diverse lady..

Now, where did YOU get all this information? You must know more about Shen-Li than she exposes on the forums. I've only made objective observations based on the contents of her posts. You see positive qualities while I mostly see negative qualities.

RW

Quote from: "RW"So then what's your other handle if you aren't hiding behind an alt?

^^^ well?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "Shen Li"

[quote
Congrats! Your contribution to society, as ill and sick as it stands today, simply means poverty, pollution, citizen abuse and every other form of civil injustices will prosper.

You know it's stooges like you that stand in the way of countries like Canada that do it right. You see you fools need to realize that when you rail against the good guys like Canada, you are really shilling for the bad guys that don't. Hardly anything to be proud of it is it?

QuoteMy contributions to society are much more meaningful and important than you may imagine.

As I said, you are bereft of imagination and insight and you cannot possibly contribute anything of significance to other members of society with your limited outlook on existence.

Bullshitting on a forum and getting caught is not a contribution to anything.

The rest of it is some senile old fool trying to rationalize why he has done sweet fuck all with his life.

Please refrain from exposing your ignorance in public. It is frighteningly impolite.

Nationalism and patriotism are merely shields for the brutally witless and benighted imbeciles.

Do you actually believe your own words? Astounding!

Renee

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"On a different note, I am not here to stir shit, trash-talk and certainly not to take pot-shots at various members. If certain members stand in my line of sight while I sling arrows, why should I be accused of stalking?

Great, as if we weren't already full up with self-righteous, self-important assholes around here.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I welcome new posters.  The irony is not lost on me though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Now, where did YOU get all this information? You must know more about Shen-Li than she exposes on the forums. I've only made objective observations based on the contents of her posts. You see positive qualities while I mostly see negative qualities.

I have known Shen Li for a long time..

But even those people who haven't on this board like her..

I feel nobody on here with the exception of Green_Hornet shares your opinion of Shen Li.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Don't expect too many good words, shitwick.

Shen Li is much loved here, and fuckmuppets like you with big mouths and small balls should constrain their asinine opinions until they've been accepted into the family, so to speak. But, your vituperation clearly establishes that you are yet another Van alter looking to start some shit.

I'd rather live in a world populated by a principled and open woman like Shen, than duplicitous, trash talking stalkers like you.

As I've already exposed, your universe is a concoction of fantasy and deceit. You and I are going to get really closely acquainted. And not in a good way.

Quick on the trigger spec... as all flatfoots should be.

You may question the truthfulness of one of my posts but guard yourself from doubting my credibility for you are the one who has spent decades at the employ of an institution and, in the final stretch, realized everything you believed to be worthy was nothing but dupery and masquerade... this does not speak of astuteness.

Don't you forget it sparky. Not only quick, but Very Fucking Accurate.

I exposed your lies. Its what I do. Now, you wanna dance, or party?

Up to you.