The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Bizarre Music

Started by Bricktop, May 03, 2015, 08:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Devo

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVrijrV5cYs

Bricktop

Hey, Renee...

Try this!!!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev0YwOOm8Os

You could play the fucking "1812 Overture"!!!

Renee

Maybe I could learn to play the Australian National Anthem for you. I guess you guys still use "God Save the Queen"?  ac_dunno

Wait a minute,.....do I even care.....fuck no. ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sheesh, bruvah from down undah. How many music threads are we gonna have?

Oh Azhya, I hope there are more threads about music than about elections.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Maybe I could learn to play the Australian National Anthem for you. I guess you guys still use "God Save the Queen"?  ac_dunno

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rErvPnd-2E

One day, you will get something right.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"Maybe I could learn to play the Australian National Anthem for you. I guess you guys still use "God Save the Queen"?  ac_dunno

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rErvPnd-2E

One day, you will get something right.

One day you will learn to listen to me. Did you miss where I said I don't care?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

The fact that you care or not is irrelevant. The important issue is that you are WRONG. I don't care if you don't care. It won't prevent me slapping that back of your head whenever I choose.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"The fact that you care or not is irrelevant. The important issue is that you are WRONG. I don't care if you don't care. It won't prevent me slapping that back of your head whenever I choose.

Do all you morons from down under misinterpret questions as wrong answers or were you thrown out of school before the time they taught punctuation?

I guess you missed the question mark when I said "I guess you guys still use God Save the Queen"???????

Learn to read. Not only was my post punctuated as a question but it was phased as an admission of not knowing your nation's anthem. In your eagerness to slag me you overlooked something that even a newb should have picked up on.

Perhaps you are getting too old for this??????????? ac_umm

BTW, the fact that I don't care is NOT "irrelevant". Again, in your overly eager attempt to get at me, you made it irrelevant in your own mind.  Since my point has flown a mile over your wrinkled head, I will explain it to you and it means exactly this; I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about your dirt hole, fly infested, nation or whatever little pub crawl, diddy you use to identify yourselves. It could be a X-rated version of "Waltzing Matilda" for all I OR the rest of the world cares.

Now you will have to excuse me as I just got in from a Met's / Phillies game and I'm rather tired. I will have to finish beating you senseless another time.

Bricktop

Am I supposed to know what a Met's/Phillies game is? Let alone care.

However, I am intrigued. How are you tired from WATCHING a game? Girl, you need to exercise.

Taking junk food debris outside to put in your bin is NOT sufficient.

Renee

I believe even a savage like you can tell time. The game was over after 10pm Eastern Standard time and I had been awake since 4am and I still had over an hour's ride back to the house. So I was tired and cranky.

BTW, don't worry about how much exercise I get. I burn more than enough calories just putting up with your stupid shit every day.

Bricktop

I am perfectly capable of telling the time, but apparently you missed my reference to an insufficient care factor that would have required me to look up the time in your chronologically backward landfill nation. It was also require me to know where you nest, where that is on your map, and what time zone its in.

You can see the problem, I'm sure.

And, you're welcome. Hope that got ride of a few hundred more, so you don't need a diet coke with your next upsized gorge-fest.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am perfectly capable of telling the time, but apparently you missed my reference to an insufficient care factor that would have required me to look up the time in your chronologically backward landfill nation. It was also require me to know where you nest, where that is on your map, and what time zone its in.

You can see the problem, I'm sure.

And, you're welcome. Hope that got ride of a few hundred more, so you don't need a diet coke with your next upsized gorge-fest.

You said you were "intrigued" why I was tired and I explained why. NOW you are saying you didn't care about why I was tired. Have you alway been this flighty or are you just full of shit?

My guess is you are clogged full of feces. Eat a bag of dried prunes, old man; you'll feel better and think clearer when it's over.

Bricktop

I was intrigued by HOW you can be fatigued by WATCHING.

*sigh*...Why do I even try to communicate with a native of a country that uses "of" in lieu of "have".

Maybe I should try Spanish.

Porqué hace la observación hágale cansado. (In case you don't speak your country's second language, please note that the word 'porque' that begins the sentence is not a reference to anything related to a pig - it is Spanish for 'why').

Print
User actions