Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Best Advice

Started by RW, May 08, 2015, 11:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"Realism is racism.

What? Why?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"Realism is racism.

What? Why?

Because if you "guess" which colour gang rapists in this country are, you´ll be called racist even if you "guessed" right. :D

keeper

Dont expect anything and you wont be disappointed.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh, don't sweat the petty and don't pet the sweaty.

You've never been to Australia, have you?

haha nope

In high summer, we're ALL sweaty!!!

Well that explains the flies and the smell.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Tatterdamelion

My dad had advices/proverbs that I never understood until I found-out he was wrong in the way he said these proverbs.

"we'll burn those bridges when we get there"

"don't put all your eggs in the same basket until they hatch"

I did not know what these advices meant and I had to research them to find out he was wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"My dad had advices/proverbs that I never understood until I found-out he was wrong in the way he said these proverbs.

"we'll burn those bridges when we get there"

"don't put all your eggs in the same basket until they hatch"

I did not know what these advices meant and I had to research them to find out he was wrong.

That is comical Tatterdamelion.

ac_toofunny

Annie

If you stick a lot of liquer in your locker, stick a lock upon your stock, or someone who is slicker will trick you of your liquer.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

I just got some decent advice. "Your blessing is no more than being safe and sound for a lifetime." Unfortunately the cookie was a little stale.

Oh BTW, my lucky numbers are 47, 8, 18, 35, 3, and 12
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Always trust your tummy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Never eat anything bigger than your head.

Bricktop

Don't trust Amer...er...never mind.

@realAzhyaAryola

Silence is the best response.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"If you stick a lot of liquer in your locker, stick a lock upon your stock, or someone who is slicker will trick you of your liquer.

Oh my Annie, that is a tongue twister.

Annie