The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Kudos!! - Leo's Buddies Nail "Impoverished" "Uneducated" Wannabe "Happy Mother's Day" Bombers

Started by cc, May 09, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Maybe I'm too much of a skeptic to believe that so many people could be so stupid as to just blindly do what a book tells them to do.

Excuse me EB, but have you read anything the chick in red has posted? Thankfully her book is not nearly as destructive as the one penned by mo.

I just can't picture someone reading a book that says go forth and kill...

http://bucksandcorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Frankenstein_Jon-Chaney-Jr.jpg">

...and then going off and doing it. It just does not compute. ac_wot

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Bunny ... shame!! That seems like the ludicrous "duh" dreaming going on in the "other" forum about changing their books by law.

They are driven by the word ... no, by the  commands ...  of allah as expressed in the 3 books ... period

Try on any excuse you wish, but in effect "it's islam stoopit" .. the vile supremacist ideology of islam .. period

So why isn't every Muslim trying to kill us?

I'm guessing only the ones who think that we're the cause of all the world's problems want to kill us.

easter bunny

RW

I was thinking more of a tackle hug and a following beating to the face but let's go with sweet :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Islam needs a hug.

Hmm, good way to plant a bomb on that vile ideology.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I was thinking more of a tackle hug and a following beating to the face but let's go with sweet :)

lol  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Maybe I'm too much of a skeptic to believe that so many people could be so stupid as to just blindly do what a book tells them to do.

Excuse me EB, but have you read anything the chick in red has posted? Thankfully her book is not nearly as destructive as the one penned by mo.

I just can't picture someone reading a book that says go forth and kill...

http://bucksandcorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Frankenstein_Jon-Chaney-Jr.jpg">

...and then going off and doing it. It just does not compute. ac_wot

I wish I knew more about Islam.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Bunny ... shame!! That seems like the ludicrous "duh" dreaming going on in the "other" forum about changing their books by law.

They are driven by the word ... no, by the  commands ...  of allah as expressed in the 3 books ... period

Try on any excuse you wish, but in effect "it's islam stoopit" .. the vile supremacist ideology of islam .. period

So why isn't every Muslim trying to kill us?

That's easy, they aren't true muzzies. Most likely they just pay lip service to the madness out of fear for their lives. About 15-25% of Mo's followers are true believers and they DO want you and I dead. ac_biggrin