Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Hi Joe!

WTF is Joe doing here ffs?? ac_wot

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"My money ($5) is on Labour.

Oh my, not another election.

ac_huh

cc

QuoteWho will win today's British election?
Guess

Here's a Shariah-compliant Labor meeting in Birmingham - blatant, eh?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/labour-election-se_3290517k-e1430957429310.jpg">

The "party for women" panders for misogynist's votes , sigh

Shame on them . but it gets them votes, eh? Ya, they will likely win and turn what little  is left of the UK over

Not that Cameron hasn't caved for islam again & again ... the election is just about who will do it faster
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Islam or not.. The most important thing now is that Finland is owning Slovenia in hockey.

cc

Go Finns!!!!

Well, it really doesn't matter who wins - it's more about who comes 3rd and the combined number of Cons + UKIP (suck it up or sit it out Cameron) or Labor + Lib Dems. The top 2 are around a measly 33% so unless one really picks up today someone will have to suck it up / sell or at least share their soul to share the rule

Whichever combo gets over 1/2 the seats rules

Tatterdamelion

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVUHYfjyVYI

cc

The exit poll in Britain's general election predicts that the Conservative Party will win 316 seats, just short of a majority in the House of Commons.

The surprise poll results are in contrast to polls leading up to the election that suggested Prime Minister David Cameron's party would not come close to a majority, and would be locked in a much tighter race with the opposition Labour Party, led by Ed Miliband -- predicted to gain 239 seats in the exit poll.

Cameron's Conservatives would need 326 for an outright majority in the 650-seat parliament.

If the exit poll is accurate, the Conservative Party would be in a commanding position to form the next government by seeking coalition partners from smaller parties.

There's no win here for the UK. Cameron is a panderer and fuckup almost as much as Millbrand and some others .. The UK is not the UK any more

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "cc la femme"UKIP (

They'll be lucky to win  more than ten seats
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"The UK is not the UK any more

It isn't??? It was the last time I checked. So, what is it now?

Alberta was finished a couple of days ago, the UK isn't the UK anymore today... there won't be any place left by the end of summer!

cc

prolly not

I'm curious. Your take on this Birmingham Labor rally? Spill your guts .. do you think it's ok for islam (under Labor's approval obviously) to segregate females? Any other thoughts on it.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/labour-election-se_3290517k-e1430957429310.jpg">

We already know islam is an incurable shitter ... but how about Labor's part in approving Islam's vile misogyny / separation ...

whites to the front ... blacks to the back ... OK with you too??

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"prolly not

I'm curious. Your take on this Birmingham Labor rally? Spill your guts .. do you think it's ok for islam (under Labor's approval obviously) to segregate females? Any other thoughts on it.

We already know islam is an incurable shitter ... but how about Labor's part in approving Islam's vile misogyny / separation ...

whites to the front ... blacks to the back ... OK with you too??

A segregated political rally?

This reinforces that my decision not to vote was a good choice.