The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mother's Day

Started by RW, May 07, 2015, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I got out of bed to "MILF" written on my front window in shaving cream.  I don't know if the local shit heads did it or pals of mine pranking me.  Either way, my husband was unimpressed.

I did have a lovely drive and dinner with my family.  We went to an awesome Mexican place and chased it with ice cream.

It seems like just yesterday they were born.  Time when it comes to parenting is so warped.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I got out of bed to "MILF" written on my front window in shaving cream.  I don't know if the local shit heads did it or pals of mine pranking me.  Either way, my husband was unimpressed.

I did have a lovely drive and dinner with my family.  We went to an awesome Mexican place and chased it with ice cream.

It seems like just yesterday they were born.  Time when it comes to parenting is so warped.

I goes real fast. It almost seems like if you close your eyes for too long you will miss it.  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Well if that happens, I'll just pop out another one like you did :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Well if that happens, I'll just pop out another one like you did :D

Yeah that's a good idea.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Dammit, no single, older, wealthy gentlemen for Mommy yesterday.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Dammit, no single, older, wealthy gentlemen for Mommy yesterday.

By "older" I hope you mean really old; like wheelchair old.

That way when they start to really aggravate you; you can just shove down an open elevator shaft or a flight of stairs and collect the insurance money.  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Dammit, no single, older, wealthy gentlemen for Mommy yesterday.

That way when they start to really aggravate you you can just shove down an open elevator shaft or a flight of stairs and collect the insurance money.  acc_devil

That is how I think Renee, but Mommy wants genuine companionship.

Odinson

Odinson

I´ll show you the shaft, Renee..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That way when they start to really aggravate you you can just shove down an open elevator shaft or a flight of stairs and collect the insurance money.  acc_devil

If it happens, it will happen Shen Li..

Looking for a mate for your mother every time you leave the house together?

ac_rollseyes

Odinson

Aint she like old as a sin?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

If it happens, it will happen Shen Li..

Looking for a mate for your mother every time you leave the house together?

ac_rollseyes

I think they should just go to a bar and poor some tiger penis love potion in some unsuspecting guy's drink and be done with it.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I think they should just go to a bar and poor some tiger penis love potion in some unsuspecting guy's drink and be done with it.  ac_biggrin

Finally, a practical suggestion. ac_dance  ac_drinks

Odinson

I didnt feel any different after drinking tiger dick booze.

I was seeking to get my head as messed up as possible.