Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I wanna come back!

Started by Richard/RDL, May 12, 2015, 05:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Guest posting sucked and I'm glad it's fucking history.

However, of all the trolls on VF. you were not the worst. Not even close.

I'd take any VF troll over him and Odi - any last one.  They are ruinous little csers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Mark my words - this place will go down the shitter if you are allowed to stay on the main board.  You kill threads and irritate people into saying "fuck it".  Is that what you want?  To ruin this place?

I haven't done anything yet.

RW

Yes you have and you will do the same shit you always do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Mark my words - this place will go down the shitter if you are allowed to stay on the main board.  You kill threads and irritate people into saying "fuck it".  Is that what you want?  To ruin this place?

I would take him over oddstain anyday RW. He doesn't post as often either as oddstain which makes him more tolerable.

RW

He spams inane shit that no one gives a fuck about, just like Odi.  Both are useless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"He spams inane shit that no one gives a fuck about, just like Odi.  Both are useless.

I intend on reporting each and every one of your hateful posts.

RW

Good - that'll get you banned faster :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Good - that'll get you banned faster :)

No, you will, unless you start treating people with respect.

I'm willing to treat you with respect, so I won't get banned.

Renee

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "RW"He spams inane shit that no one gives a fuck about, just like Odi.  Both are useless.

You have all the emotional maturity of a 10 year old; that's why you will be happier in Van. Just go and stop being a nuisance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You have a real whine to your posts.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Renee"

You have all the emotional maturity of a 10 year old; that's why you will be happier in Van. Just go and stop being a nuisance.

I'll go when Fashionista gives me back my guest posting section.

RW

That's not how it works.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"That's not how it works.

You don't dictate things around here.  Fashionista does.  And I'll go when she decides to bring back the guest posting section.

Anonymous

In other words you'll throw a tantrum on the floor of the store until Fash gives in and buys you the toy you want?

Renee

Uhm ac_umm ...... I kinda think it will be before that. Your track record isn't exactly sterling.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.