Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Welcome the shark hunter

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"Do you go traveling at all?

...hi RW.  i used to travel a fair bit but i primarily stick close to home now ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

...hi RW.  i used to travel a fair bit but i primarily stick close to home now ...

Good for fucking you. Why are you being such a dick on the bipolar twat's forum? Is it because you are a dick?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good for fucking you. Why are you being such a dick on the bipolar twat's forum? Is it because you are a dick?

... what are you talking about?

Anonymous

I make it a habit not to read anything on old evs dying forum of morons and social misfits. However, on Keeps' prompting I saw your thread.

You are quite the little craven shit disturber.

the shark hunter

I make it a habit not to read anything on old evs dying forum of morons and social misfits. However, on Keeps' prompting I saw your thread.

... you're upset because i posted a thread?  i thought that was what we're supposed to do on message boards ...

Renee

... you're upset because i posted a thread?  i thought that was what we're supposed to do on message boards ...

Hey Sharky, how are you?

What my little yellow friend is trying to tell you in her own sweet and charming way, is that we here do not need another thread about us on VF. There are people who hate us over there and have gone out of there way to antagonize and mistreat us and we would prefer to let the bad blood between us just die.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Hey Sharky, how are you?

What my little yellow friend is trying to tell you in her charming way is that we here do not need another thread about us on VF. there are people who hate us over there and we would prefer to let the bad blood between us die.

Without threads about us the nutjobs that remain would have nothing to talk about.

the shark hunter

Hey Sharky, how are you?

What my little yellow friend is trying to tell you in her charming way is that we here do not need another thread about us on VF. There are people who hate us and have gone out of there way to antagonize and mistreat us and we would prefer to let the bad blood between us just die.

... i can post whatever i want Renee.  and i was quite respectful ...

Renee

Hey Sharky, how are you?

What my little yellow friend is trying to tell you in her charming way is that we here do not need another thread about us on VF. there are people who hate us over there and we would prefer to let the bad blood between us die.

Without threads about us the nutjobs that remain would have nothing to talk about.

I'm sure they will find plenty to take about without us. Crazy people tend to be very creative.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Hey Sharky, how are you?

I'm sure they will find plenty to take about without us. Crazy people tend to be very creative.

They must be losing their crazy edge because I sure didn't see anything very creative.

Renee

Hey Sharky, how are you?

What my little yellow friend is trying to tell you in her charming way is that we here do not need another thread about us on VF. There are people who hate us and have gone out of there way to antagonize and mistreat us and we would prefer to let the bad blood between us just die.

You are 100% correct. You can post whatever you want, we cannot force you to stop posting. Just don't expect some of the people here to be happy about it when it becomes detrimental to this forum.

Many of us have tried to make a clean break from Van and would prefer it that way. I hope you can appreciate that.  ac_cool

Anonymous

^SH can't and he won't. He will keep stirring the pot every chance he gets.

the shark hunter

Hey Sharky, how are you?

You are 100% correct. You can post whatever you want, we cannot force you to stop posting. Just don't expect some of the people here to be happy about it when it becomes detrimental to this forum.

Many of us have tried to make a clean break from Van and would prefer it that way. I hope you can appreciate that.  ac_cool

... i'll take your advice into consideration.  i still don't think i did anything wrong though ...

Renee

Hey Sharky, how are you?

... i'll take your advice into consideration.  i still don't think i did anything wrong though ...

Thank you, that's really all anyone can ask for.

Odinson

Hey Sharky, how are you?

You didnt speak patwa to these ghetto booties.. Bumboclot!