Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Seoulbro Got Caught

Started by Gary Oak, February 14, 2013, 11:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

I was under the impression that korean men were only into young boys however apparently thie Seoulbro is not.

..Man arrested in B.C. bus sex assault illegally in Canada; deported to S. Korea

By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 15 hours ago....Email0

Print......VANCOUVER - A 49-year-old man has been deported to South Korea after being arrested on a Vancouver bus for sexual assault.

Transit Police say it turned out the man had been in Canada illegally since 1995 and was wanted in Korea for financial crimes.

They say Seung Woo Min was arrested Feb. 4 after a commuter saw a man inappropriately touching a women on the bus.

When he was evasive about identifying himself, agents of the Canada Border Services Agency were called in.

The agents eventually determined Min was from South Korea, where he was wanted for fraud and embezzlement totalling close to $200,000.

Min has since been deported to South Korea where he will be dealt with by local authorities

Anonymous

I am going to respond to this in a way that will surprise you. Good, I am glad they caught the slimebucket and I hope he does a nice long sentence in South Korea. Better they should pay for his court costs and incarceration than Canadians.

EU

Gary you realize you seem more idiotic with every post/thread you add?

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Gary you realize you seem more idiotic with every post/thread you add?

EU you realize you are at least as equally idiotic and on the same downward trajectory?