News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Depp's Dogs Deported; US considering Celebrity Ban.

Started by Bricktop, May 15, 2015, 11:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/is-australia-even-a-country-an-american-explains-why-australia-should-let-johnny-depp-keep-his-dogs/story-fnk82a8t-1227356814392?sv=c888958c89af052f36738dbf2ce6e97a">//http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/is-australia-even-a-country-an-american-explains-why-australia-should-let-johnny-depp-keep-his-dogs/story-fnk82a8t-1227356814392?sv=c888958c89af052f36738dbf2ce6e97a

Apparently, the US is considering a ban on exporting live celebrities to Australia.

Annie

I read that earlier and thought aww poor pups, poor Johnny and then I thought....what an idiot he must have known the laws! Well, at least his pups are safe from being put down and he won't do that again!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

They were never going to be put down. He must have pissed off someone high up.

Annie

You mean he didn't give someone a complimentary pass to an opening of one of his movies? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Renee

Sorry but I have to ask; besides some old broken down Aussie meter maid with stick up his wrinkled ass, who gives a fuck?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I have to ask; besides some old broken down Aussie meter maid with stick up his wrinkled ass, who gives a fuck?

Satire, dear.

Look it up.

Johnny DERP.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I have to ask; besides some old broken down Aussie meter maid with stick up his wrinkled ass, who gives a fuck?

Satire, dear.

Look it up.

Johnny DERP.

Is that what it is?  ac_rollseyes You always have your knickers in a major twist over anything US so it's hard to tell.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Good. I ike to keep you guessing.

You're such a predictable and prissy little geek, odds are there is no need to guess. So don't flatter yourself; you're not nearly as complicated as you like to think you are.

RW

I guess this is what passes for news when people aren't killing each other 24/7.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I guess this is what passes for news when people aren't killing each other 24/7.

No it's just to take your mind off the fact that people are killing each other 24/7.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Good. I ike to keep you guessing.

You're such a predictable and prissy little geek, odds are there is no need to guess. So don't flatter yourself; you're not nearly as complicated as you like to think you are.

I am FAR from prissy, and I'm not little. And I got your number, spanky.