Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I'm glad I'm not you!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 18, 2015, 01:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hah!!! She has screamed for my man-jewels MANY times.

Haven't YOU figured out yet I need NO-ONE in my corner. When I took the sword to that slavic slut over there, I stood alone. Even spineless gastropods like YOU spoke against, despite the fact that you agreed fully with my position. With supporters like you, denigrators need not apply.

RW will also corroborate that I often stand against the odds in other forums as well. I ask for neither mercy or quarter, but give none in return. Hence my constant and merciless demolition of you. Everyone knows full well that you are my bitch, whenever I choose it to be so.

She is very lucky to have any such relationship with me, and knows full well if she steps aside, there is a loooong queue behind her.

Wait...did I just type that? Man, this pneumonia is killing me...

I see you still haven't downloaded that app for your new toy that tells you when it's time to STFU.

BTW, I think you have a fever because you are obviously delirious. Why don't you take a few cyanide laced asprins and go to bed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I am a horse. I can ride on clouds all over the sky. My heart is synched with my Apple Watch and now it plays heavy metal music in my chest. I AM Iron Man. I think I will have some delerium with my vegemite and toast for lunch.

Thank you for your advice. My bed is due any minute.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"That's him Asia.  I'd know that wrist anywhere.

(And that's the Elegance skin because it's the banner you created.)

I have no doubt you know that wrist so well ac_biggrin .

Why is the skin dark?

Elegance skin, yes, of course.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"That's him Asia.  I'd know that wrist anywhere.

(And that's the Elegance skin because it's the banner you created.)

I have no doubt you know that wrist so well ac_biggrin .

Why is the skin dark?

Elegance skin, yes, of course.  ac_drinks

OK...I tell you de troof...I's a brudder from da hood, ya feel me. Know whut I'm sayin'...my skin is black and I kint evah go back!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am a horse. I can ride on clouds all over the sky. My heart is synched with my Apple Watch and now it plays heavy metal music in my chest. I AM Iron Man. I think I will have some delerium with my vegemite and toast for lunch.

Is that as common to Australians and New Zealanders as peanut butter is to North Americans?

I never liked peanut butter, but sometimes on a cold winter Saturday morning my husband likes to have toast with peanut butter while wearing his robe.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hah!!! She has screamed for my man-jewels MANY times.

Haven't YOU figured out yet I need NO-ONE in my corner. When I took the sword to that slavic slut over there, I stood alone. Even spineless gastropods like YOU spoke against, despite the fact that you agreed fully with my position. With supporters like you, denigrators need not apply.

RW will also corroborate that I often stand against the odds in other forums as well. I ask for neither mercy or quarter, but give none in return. Hence my constant and merciless demolition of you. Everyone knows full well that you are my bitch, whenever I choose it to be so.

She is very lucky to have any such relationship with me, and knows full well if she steps aside, there is a loooong queue behind her.

Wait...did I just type that? Man, this pneumonia is killing me...

You are one disrespectful sick man.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am a horse. I can ride on clouds all over the sky. My heart is synched with my Apple Watch and now it plays heavy metal music in my chest. I AM Iron Man. I think I will have some delerium with my vegemite and toast for lunch.

Is that as common to Australians and New Zealanders as peanut butter is to North Americans?

I never liked peanut butter, but sometimes on a cold winter Saturday morning my husband likes to have toast with peanut butter while wearing his robe.

There is not a pantry in Australia that does not have a jar of vegemite in it. It is a staple. It is tasty, nutritious and contains lots of good things.

It has been known to cure snakebite, melanomas, the common cold, scurvy, hangovers, contusions and melancholy.

I don't know if the kiwis have it.