The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm SICK

Started by Bricktop, May 19, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"Too much cleaniness decays our immune system.

Yes washing your hands after you take a piss is too much.  ac_rollseyes

Didnt say that..

Environment has become too sterile.

Annie

Oh eww, please wash your hands after taking a piss!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I think Spec only wanted to give his cold to us girls   ac_beating

Probably gave you all mono.

Careful, next he'll be giving out Chlamydia.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Oh for ffs that's all I need  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Oh for ffs that's all I need  acc_angry

Again.

ac_toofunny

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"SEE!!! Only Canadians are affected. Its a Canadian virus.

I hope you feel better SPECTRE.

ac_smile

Bricktop

I'm pretty much close to cured, now.

Thankfully, as I fly to Singapore on Monday, thence to Cambodia. I've had my shots.

It should be a bit of an adventure...

Annie

This thing I caught, it might just be really bad allergies. I have all the symptoms of a major allergic reaction to pollen this year. I'm hearing a lot of people are having major allergies this year, even people who were not allergic to pollen or whatever before. I think I might go pick up some powdered bee pollen, I've heard great things about how it can treat allergies.

Annie

Good to hear you're better Spec, would not be fun to be sick while vacationing :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm pretty much close to cured, now.

Thankfully, as I fly to Singapore on Monday, thence to Cambodia. I've had my shots.

It should be a bit of an adventure...

We look forward to reading about your trip SPECTRE.

ac_smile

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"Too much cleaniness decays our immune system.

Yes washing your hands after you take a piss is too much.  ac_rollseyes

My PP is resting in clean underwear all day so it is important to wash my hands before I use the bathroom to urinate.

RW

Guess who is sick again....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Guess who is sick again....

When's the big announcement and beggathon for sympathy from his Highness taking place?

Should I pencil it into my calendar because God knows I don't want to miss it.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!