Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Don't be bashful...

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"Did you get to drive that car or just pose with it?

Pose, sadly. But I doubt I could, anyway. Its actually a highly developed race care. 5 litre V8, 5500 rpm, 600 BHP.

That's something my hubby has on his bucket list. I want to be in the passenger seat if he ever does get the chance  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Sorry guys but I deleted my pics just be safe, hopefully no loony tune from you know where has gotten it yet :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"ok ok, here ya go, this is last year at PNE

edited for privacy :))))

Annie, I love the color of your hair.  ac_dance
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Thanks Renee  ac_drinks

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"Sorry guys but I deleted my pics just be safe, hopefully no loony tune from you know where has gotten it yet :)

Annie, if we allow loonies like that to dictate what we do, we've already lost.

Do what you want to do. If assholes feel the need to play with your image, it reflects more on them than you.

Be proud and confident.

Annie

You're right, Leo. Just wasn't sure who lives near me or could potentially recognize me in public.  I suppose I'm a little paranoid but ya I don't care what others think or would do with my pic.

RW

That pic is a little old Spec.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

So, you get recognised!!!

So what?

Those that care, don't matter. And those that matter won't care. You are who you are, and do what you do.

Many people have recognised me. If they have issues with what they see, I'm really not interested in them.

Don't hide away from what people may think. Most don't know how to.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"That pic is a little old Spec.

Don't have any recent ones on Flickr....

RW

And what has come of you sharing?  Comments about you and your family?  Threats and other bullshit.

Yeah - NO THANKS.

You also have a penis which means 90% of the other humans with the same equipment won't get up in your business.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"That pic is a little old Spec.

Don't have any recent ones on Flickr....

Shall I send you some?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Last year...on the Cutty Sark, in London. Only in the UK would they put a sign on the wheel telling visitors it steers the ship.

https://flic.kr/p/spuhjV">

Renee

The only way it's really worth sticking your image out on the net is if the people looking at you pay a monthly membership fee for the privilege. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

That can be arranged.

I take Visa.

RW

Do the one with the plane in your green shirt.
Beware of Gaslighters!