The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Don't be bashful...

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Im ugly, i dont like to share my picture.

You are not ugly :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I agree.  

No one gives a shit about guys.

It's the old double standard that women have had to deal with for centuries. It stems from the Madonna/Whore Complex that says all women who aren't the so called "good girl" type are sluts and should not be afforded any decency or respect.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

i don't know why Spec is advocating for this.  Hey Leo - remember what happened on MB regarding your wife and daughter?  

Take the hint.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"i don't know why Spec is advocating for this.  Hey Leo - remember what happened on MB regarding your wife and daughter?  

Take the hint.

Maybe it's because he is in a house full of girls at least 20 years his Jr. and he has no real idea what most of them look like.

Remember, men are visual creatures and the hornier they get the more visual they want to be. ac_toofunny

I can't believe I just wrote that. I think I'm going to be sick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I am fully aware that some creeps think its clever to steal a photo and use it to embarrass, or try to hurt.

But I'm afraid that I refuse to be intimidated by these assholes. Bruce kept doing it. What do people think of him? What does HE think of him.

No...I am not afraid of inconsequential little cyber-bullies like Bruce...he can do nothing to me. Better and smarter people than him have tried...but I am still here, and they are still assholes.

I refuse to allow my life to be dominated by these pricks. When I was a cop, my number was listed in the phone book. Anybody had issues, they could call. No-one ever did. Yet colleagues with silent numbers claim they were often threatened...it was clear to me that it wasn't the "call" that the offenders wanted to convey, it was the fact that they could get at someone trying to hide.

I never hide. And nobody ever bothered me.

And remember, I worked in country towns. People knew where you LIVED.

No. Assholes will not control how I present to the world. Not then, not now, not ever.

RW

I'm okay with keeping myself to myself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"i don't know why Spec is advocating for this.  Hey Leo - remember what happened on MB regarding your wife and daughter?  

Take the hint.

Maybe it's because he is in a house full of girls at least 20 years his Jr. and he has no real idea what most of them look like.

Remember, men are visual creatures and the hornier they get the more visual they want to be. ac_toofunny

I think you're on to something.  Maybe he's getting tired of me and wants to trade me in for a newer model.

ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

Take the hint.

I think you're on to something.  Maybe he's getting tired of me and wants to trade me in for a newer model.

ac_crying

I think it's the other way around. You're too much of a "newer model" for that old goat and you're going to give him an infarction.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Karate, jiujitsu etc. they dont work... Not by themselves. Some black belt is like nothing at all.

MMA is the only way to go.. Learn how to fight on the streets.

Bricktop

Here you go again...making a puerile asshole of yourself.

Try contributing something worthwhile.

You may like it.

RW

And he doesn't even deny it!

ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!