Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

3 Slaughtered, 30+ wounded, in "Not US" Utopia

Started by cc, June 20, 2015, 04:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/at-least-two-killed-in-austria-after-man-drives-into-crowd-before-stabbing-passersby-in-graz-10333891.html">At least three killed, 30 injured  in Austria after man drives into crowd before 'stabbing passers-by'

Austrian Registered Car Thinks its a US Gun??

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10333901.ece/alternates/w620/v2-Graz-deaths2.jpg">

Sorry to sound flippant, but I'm really sick of the anti-gun anti-US hate I see.

The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage, has been arrested. He works as a professional driver and is married with two children.

A seven-year-old boy is reportedly among the three people killed in Austria by a man who ploughed his car into crowds in the country's second-largest city and then reportedly started stabbing people.

A witness told the Wiener Zeitung newspaper that dead bodies were left lying face down in the road after the vehicle sped through streets near the the historical Herrengasse in Graz.

The killing only stopped when the driver parked his battered car outside a police station.

The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage, has been arrested. He works as a professional driver and is married with two children.

The old AS ALWAYS excuse, sigh  - "Police are not currently investigating terrorism as a motive and the suspect is believed to be suffering from mental illness."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Me too! I see anything anti-US, I don't even read further so no thank you, I won't read this further.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

But this was in one of our US Hater's  non-US Utopias

How could it happen?

RW

The U.S. has a fucked up attitude towards GUNS.  That doesn't mean but bars from other countries don't do messed up things.

Mental illness is a terrible thing.

Congrats on your departure from all things Muslim cc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The U.S. has a fucked up attitude towards GUNS.  That doesn't mean but bars from other countries don't do messed up things.

Mental illness is a terrible thing.

"But bars"  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

QuoteMental illness is a terrible thing.

But this was a Bosnian ... "mentally ill" .... surrrrrre

That is the suicidal programmed auto-robotic excuse for every Islamic act .. govt's everywhere do not have the balls to call murder for allah what it is murder for allah.

Our society is in gutless suicidal 1938 mode. It pisses me that it is and that anyone can see 1939  coming if only they believed their own eyes ... has already come in a rapidly increasing number of places / blinding pace of late

This accidental side by side from Saloon demonstrates how the deck is loaded / how that game works

Click to enlarge

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Sorry to sound flippant, but I'm really sick of the anti-gun anti-US hate I see.

Why is that, cc?

Is your adopted country beyond reproach?

Perhaps you've forgotten your roots. Many people outside the US are really sick of its hypocrisy, deceit, violence, grandiose and fallacious claims and plain and simple lies.

Are you sick of the diabolical chaos in the middle east, courtesy of George W Bush, and his old man?

I know I am.

See, the odd thing is I do not hate the US, or its citizens. I abhor its conduct and hypocrisy, and like many, fear its propensity to violence as a means of solving issues.

En route to Cambodia, I was seated next to an American. For the entire trip, we talked...and although I had no intent on raising controversial issues, he was quite vociferous on the conduct of his country's government, and the paradox American citizens occupy. He deplored the embargo of Cuba, and was pleased it was lifted. He said in his view half the American nation was unaware of said embargo.

He deplored Guantanamo Bay. He was embarrassed about the false Iraqi war. He seemed quite accepting of the fact this his country was seriously flawed, and tried to mask those flaws with pretence to its own citizens.  He didn't hate his country. He loved it, but was saddened.

He had travelled widely, and so had the opportunity to see the US through the eyes of the rest of the world.

Yes, you may be sick of the "hate"...but instead of blaming those who "despise" the US, look inwards. When your adopted country claims to be the "world's greatest democracy", and your President as "the leader of the free world", no-one is buying it any more. Quite simply, you're fucking the place up, and need a massive re-think about yourself as a nation.

Stop pretending you're something you're not, and start accepting you have behaved, and continue to behave, like a bully. Recognise that the brand "America" does not stand for truth, justice, equality and liberty. It stands for greed, violence, profit and selfishness.

The hate will stop when America grows up, and looks at itself without the Hollywood inspired rose coloured glasses.