Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Bet This Becomes A Movie.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Hard to get proof even when recent

Just curious RW. Does that rainbow mean you are playing for the other team now? .. or  just an occasional pinch hitter?

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Could it be that back then he was on the rise and becoming very powerful in the tv industry and these women were not? Now that he is on his way down and they feel as if they are higher in power now in their lives they finally have the courage to step forward without having his "people" protect him and slander them....Just my guess.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

And that's the problem...its all just a guess. Justice delayed is justice denied. If these women felt the "career" was more important than being raped, what does THAT say?

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hard to get proof even when recent

Just curious RW. Does that rainbow mean you are playing for the other team now? .. or  just an occasional pinch hitter?

ac_smile

I've always played on both teams.  Why would I limit my pleasure? ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"And that's the problem...its all just a guess. Justice delayed is justice denied. If these women felt the "career" was more important than being raped, what does THAT say?

If it is within the statute of limitations, it's fair game.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

There is no statute of limitations any more for rape and sexual abuse.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There is no statute of limitations any more for rape and sexual abuse.

And you disagree with that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No...but I would add a rider, that the court MUST take into account the time span between the commission of the alleged offence and the laying of the complaint, and ask WHY it took so long...as in 33 years.