Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why did you leave memebee?

Started by J0E, May 24, 2015, 11:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Frank"I've noticed a number of posters who used to post over there no longer do, and have migrated over here.

What was lacking over there that you've found on Blue Cashew?

What are the shortcomings of that forum?

And the strengths of ths one?

Discuss.

You couldn't figure that out for yourself?

Troll!

Well you know how SCHMOHWELL is
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I laughed my way to a permaban  ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteWhy did you leave memebee?
I didn't. Do you actually think it's an us or them thing?

Sure it's not up to this site's level, but I love going there to challenge / rattle the PC idiots

How the hell did you get banned RW? Badass that I am. I've never gotten a reprimand from there or anywhere let alone a ban

What am I doing wrong?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Frank"I've noticed a number of posters who used to post over there no longer do, and have migrated over here.

What was lacking over there that you've found on Blue Cashew?

What are the shortcomings of that forum?

And the strengths of ths one?

Discuss.

You couldn't figure that out for yourself?

Troll!

Well you know how SCHMOHWELL is

btw, my good fellow, who's SCHMOHWELL?

Is that the brother of Noel?

Christmas is bit far away, but here's a tune for ya from his bruddah, Bud]
[/video]

....Lyrics for the uninitiated too. Just for you.

kiebers

Quote from: "Frank"

He is a real loser that posts numerous questions like your OP in order to stir all the drama back up. Has no reading comprehension skills, cannot answer direct questions without deflecting to something almost completely unrelated. Also someone who cannot be trusted. In other words...you
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

J0E

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Frank"

He is a real loser that posts numerous questions like your OP in order to stir all the drama back up. Has no reading comprehension skills, cannot answer direct questions without deflecting to something almost completely unrelated. Also someone who cannot be trusted. In other words...you

You're about the only guy who'd start three or four different threads about the Texas flood in several different forums when one would suffice.

Here, get a foghorn]http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-72995fe1d7ec9cf7fbd1e276eeca0186?convert_to_webp=true">http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-72 ... _webp=true">http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-72995fe1d7ec9cf7fbd1e276eeca0186?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

Cripes, bein' the Attention Whore ya are Kahbuzz, you make the Little Whorehouse in Texas look like a buncha nuns. At least they're more subtle.   ac_toofunny

kiebers

There's that famous deflection. And no math skills either. Two does not equal three or four or several. But keep trying you may get a clue someday. Nah...I know better.

edit

BTW...you asked the question, I merely answered the question. A foreign concept to you I realize, but that's all it was.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"Being banned every time logging on, stupid antagonizing baby games. None of that is here.

I had no idea how banned I was but I've been able to post there lately it seems.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I thought the personal attacks and insults were childish and unnecessary.

http://tabsirah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black.png">

RW

I think Joe starts some decent topics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think Joe starts some decent topics.

He is certainly better to have around than Odinson or RDL.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Agreed!

We need more bodies around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Agreed!

We need more bodies around here.

Yeah, but it would be nice if the bodies weren't recycled from Van. We need new blood.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Where can we find some?  Specifically men.  Ideas?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Where can we find some?  Specifically men.  Ideas?

ac_umm......Nudity! That will bring them in. ac_toofunny

Truthfully I'm at a loss. There is no common interest that anchors this place. In fact the only reason I'm here is the people and I think it's the same for most of us.

We as a group have a strange bond that people on the outside simply aren't going to understand or be attracted to. There is really nothing about this forum that will attract people in mass.