Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Blue Cashew has advertising!

Started by J0E, May 25, 2015, 12:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I see advertising for coffee, optometrist, websearch Kings, pharmacy, what veggies not to eat, website creation, but no gay men adds. I think i was attacked with the gay add by a mod or admin. I will not continue to post here if there is gay attacks on posters.

HAHAHA!

There is an Asian Dating site add. I've never been to a dating site before and I looked through a few pages of threads and I saw the gay add appear under Odinson posts every time and always in thread started by Spectre.

RW has BBQ adds under her posts. Are you shopping for a BBQ RW? I will unpause my adblock software.

Tatterdamelion

I can see now what is being happening with forum publicity. It is the same 15 or so advertizement adds random and shuffling through the pages.

Who wants to advertise gay partners on the forum here? I do not think sexual in nature adds are aproppriate for Fashionista's forum. It should be removed for Fashionista.

RW

I have yet to see an ad that has been sexual in nature or even a dating site.

I'm not in the market for a BBQ.

For some reason I can't stop laughing though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I have yet to see an ad that has been sexual in nature or even a dating site.

I'm not in the market for a BBQ.

For some reason I can't stop laughing though.

I've never seen a sexual ad or a dating ad either.

I get ads for local car dealerships, business marketing ads and the odd bariatric surgery ad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Tatterdamelion

http://i60.tinypic.com/izrjv7.png">

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u7ng9u.png">

http://i58.tinypic.com/11aagja.png">

RW

They are based on the user.  Google is creepy like that.

On another note, 22% of our traffic comes from MB.  Hehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Tatterdamelion

It is really very strange. I have never visited a dating site ever in my life. Christian and Asian dating? I have to guess the advertizement is not based on a user but on something else. If the adds were based on a specific user search, why isn't there any motorcycle adds because that is all I have been doing in the last two months?

RW

Maybe it figures if all you do is search for motorcycles that maybe you need a girlfriend (or boyfriend)?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

The seat itself against the rider ... the vibrations when sitting still and reeving it up  ..... the slight jounce from every pavement crack ...  ..... it makes noises at the twist of a hand ... think " substitute"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Yes, you have a delightful dirty mind also ...

A Harley is a male's Sybian  .. one that he can make use of in public

RW

Sybian actually makes one for men called the Venus.  I highly recommend you watch the instructional video on the venus for men . com website.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I'll check that out for a giggle

I just checked out "the other" place  .. where I post fairly often

Thought you folks might appreciate this one

Click to enlarge

cc

WOW!! "You also control stroking speeds from 8 to 300 per minute via the remote."

My guess is @ 300  / min, (5 / sec) it won't take long

Tatterdamelion

DriveSavers Data Recovery, Build-A-Free-Website, Lexus, Gym Health, Real Estate, Restoration Services, RV Care, dating sites, recipes, Volkswagen, Food Craving Predictor, Business Antivirus, Lonely Russian Women, Sportchek. Centrum Vitamins... absolutly no adds that have anything to do with my search habits. I am curious to how the advertizement is selected for this forum.