The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

i really like this fella....

Started by deadskinmask, May 29, 2015, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

asal

Quote from: "deadskinmask"anything can be entertainment if it entertains you.... even art.... anything can be art if you present it with the intention of provoking an emotion or a thought.... both art and entertainment are based on individuals.

It is art.  I don't like it.  It provokes queasy feelings.  I don't like horror movies or gross things (subjective).

I appreciate seeing it. It was interesting, honestly.  I learned something.  I just, don't like those kinds of things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"he didn't project his thoughts on me. he didn't try to make me buy a subscription to Crazy Bastards lllustrated. he didn't try to sell me a case of Play-Do.... he just made an exaggerated gesture and allowed my mind to interpret it anyway i chose. thats all art is. its not a test. theres no grade. he was offering a thought to be explored and experienced and i was offering a conversation.... :)

My sister said "art is not entertainment"

Hi Reel :)

Hello asal, it's so nice to see you here again..

ac_hithere  ac_hithere

What do you mean, Hi Reel?

Hi Fash - I talked with Reel about "what is art" a little bit.

I hope you have a nice weekend asal.

ac_smile

asal

Quote from: "deadskinmask"he didn't project his thoughts on me. he didn't try to make me buy a subscription to Crazy Bastards lllustrated. he didn't try to sell me a case of Play-Do.... he just made an exaggerated gesture and allowed my mind to interpret it anyway i chose. thats all art is. its not a test. theres no grade. he was offering a thought to be explored and experienced and i was offering a conversation.... :)

ac_hithere  ac_hithere

ac_smile

Fash,  ac_hithere , you're so sweet.  I will.  It's beautiful outside.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"anything can be entertainment if it entertains you.... even art.... anything can be art if you present it with the intention of provoking an emotion or a thought.... both art and entertainment are based on individuals.

It is art.  I don't like it.  It provokes queasy feelings.  I don't like horror movies or gross things (subjective).

I appreciate seeing it. It was interesting, honestly.  I learned something.  I just, don't like those kinds of things.

its all good. thanks for posting. i didn't think alot of folks would like it. but i'm not a sports fan. i don't keep up with politics. religion is ridiculous. and i'm not very fashionable from a clothing standpoint.... so theres not alot for me to discuss.... :(

Anonymous

ac_hithere  ac_hithere

ac_smile

Fash,  ac_hithere , you're so sweet.  I will.  It's beautiful outside.

I hope to spend most of the weekend outdoors asal..

I hope you get the same opportunity.

RW

We like discussing these kind of things :)

Now I'm going to go YouTube myself sharting coloured milk onto a canvas. Fart Art.  I'll make millions!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I have Worst Tops Ever syndrome!
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I have Worst Tops Ever syndrome!

In this particular case...in my best Phineas voice...Why yes, yes you do.  ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"I have Worst Tops Ever syndrome!

In this particular case...in my best Phineas voice...Why yes, yes you do.  ac_biggrin

Hello kiebers, I hope you are coping well through the floods in Texas.

kiebers

Hi Fash, we are fine. our end of the subdivision drains very fast and my house is high enough that in almost 30 years we have never flooded. Lots of people have not been that lucky.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Got about a third of the way thru the video and said to myself " yeah, that's enough".

Performance art.....some kind of statement....or whatever it is, it just adds up to a waste of time for the viewer as well as the.......demonic Play Doh dork.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I didn't get that far.

Weird, uninspiring and somewhat pointless.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous