The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I Envy

Started by Annie, June 03, 2015, 01:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Richard/RDL"
Quote from: "Renee"I envy nothing and no one. Any envy I have felt in my life has been fleeting at best. I have no reason to get caught up in it; I simply see no benefit or advantage in it for me. AND as most of you slobs have probably figured out by now, at the end of the day, it's all about MEEEEEEEE. ac_biggrin

Of the seven deadly sins, our problem is gluttony, not envy.

Gluttony and sloth.

Why are you repeating yourself?

Because he is a moron. He thinks all fat people are lazy pigs because that's what he is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Renee"I envy nothing and no one. Any envy I have felt in my life has been fleeting at best. I have no reason to get caught up in it; I simply see no benefit or advantage in it for me. AND as most of you slobs have probably figured out by now, at the end of the day, it's all about MEEEEEEEE. ac_biggrin

Of the seven deadly sins, our problem is gluttony, not envy.

Gluttony and sloth.

Why are you repeating yourself?

I didn't repeat myself, I added sloth.

So you did but you're still repeating yourself. It's annoying, stop it!  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous