Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I get excited when....

Started by Annie, June 04, 2015, 02:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

The mail comes and there's a free sample. Today I got a bottle of 24 Tylenol Arthritis   ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Ok not as great as a tube of toothpaste or make up but it's free! lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

I usually put them into the trash can unless theres some new colon.

Annie

What? You get colon samples? Hey.. that's not fair, I don't!

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"What? You get colon samples? Hey.. that's not fair, I don't!

I have accidentally subscribed to something.

These small sample bottles come from time to time.

Annie

Samples of colons? Really? Colons as of ya know colons...?Whaa? lolol or is it something else, it has to be lol

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Samples of colons? Really? Colons as of ya know colons...?Whaa? lolol or is it something else, it has to be lol

Cologne..

Not colons lol.

Annie

Ohhh ok, whew! For a few minutes there I was wondering what kind of weird shit come through your mail lol

Odinson

Annie

Veronica Bush

I rearrange my rooms!! I'd love 2 see how other people decorate! Gives me lots of good ideas!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/jem79925/P5150197.jpg">

I never make my bed. I bought new bedding a few months ago, thought that would motivate me but after about 2 weeks I was back to not making it again

RW

Quote from: "Annie"The mail comes and there's a free sample. Today I got a bottle of 24 Tylenol Arthritis   ac_dance

Score!

I get off on strangers asking for directions.  It makes me feel good to know I could totally fuck up their day but I don't.  I might be a decent person after all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Haha, I've thought of that! Give the opposite directions...lolol I've never have though.