News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Is Keeper abusing his moderator privileges?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 06, 2015, 07:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Keeper abusing his moderator privileges?

Yes
1 (11.1%)
No
6 (66.7%)
I don't know
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 06, 2015, 07:39:28 PM

Richard/RDL

It's not proper etiquette for a moderator to ask for a member (or, in this case, three) to be banished simply because he doesn't agree with what the member(s) are saying.

Proper etiquette would be to familiarize himself with the rules of the forum (and if there is none, ask the admin to create some rules that are fair and just) and only ask for members to be banished if they are actually breaking the rules.

J0E

...I'm not sure.

could you add an 'I don't know' to the poll?

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Frank"...I'm not sure.

could you add an 'I don't know' to the poll?

Done.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Actually, I was wonderin' - how many mods are there at the Blue Cashew?

Just Keeper, or are there others besides him and Fashionista?

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Frank"Actually, I was wonderin' - how many mods are there at the Blue Cashew?

I know that Romero is a mod, and I know that neither Romero nor Fashionista would ever abuse their mod privileges.

kiebers

Quote from: "Frank"Actually, I was wonderin' - how many mods are there at the Blue Cashew?

I am always amazed that those with years of being on a forum do not know how to answer that question. Two simple little clicks. Click on "board index" above then on one of the links that is circled and you can see who is admin and who is a mod.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"

I am always amazed that those with years of being on a forum do not know how to answer that question. Two simple little clicks. Click on "board index" above then on one of the links that is circled and you can see who is admin and who is a mod.

">

Why are you amazed that Frank/Joe is an idiot? I thought it was common knowledge. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

i saw this so i came back to add my two cents.... due to a misunderstanding, he banned me thinking i was SMP. once it was cleared up he was apologetic and cordial.... rules are plainly visible and i've not seen him taking liberties with his power.... i think i can understand why yall want no part of SMP.... thats all i had to say. thanks....

keeper

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"I voted yes

nobody asked you, mother fucker.... :(

keeper

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Keeper"I voted yes

nobody asked you, mother fucker.... :(

lol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!