The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Skin Care Tips For Asians

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2012, 04:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

1. Drink lots of water! Doesn't necessary have to be 8 cups, it really depends on your own body size. Just drink enough that you never feel thirsty, because once you start feeling thirsty, you're already dehydrated, and that means your skin is suffering too!

2. Sleeping early helps, but in today's society, that's not always possible. Rather, just get good quality sleep whenever you can. That reduces the chances of outbreak and of course eye bags and dark circles.

3. Exercise - when you sweat, it also helps rid of toxins in your body, but remember to wash your face thoroughly afterwards!

4. Don't touch your face with your hands all the time and wash your hands as soon as you get home.

Anonymous

Consume fruits and vegatables that are high in antioxidants.

Anonymous

Take a multivitamin and vitamin C on a daily basis..

It reduces breakouts and heals acne scars a lot faster.

Vancouver

My face generates a lot of oil. Have to cleanse every morning and night. At the same time it's really dry. Have to use moisturizer like a girl. I have tried many anti-oil or oil absorbing lotion, matte gel, or oil control moisturizers. None of them really worked well. Have been using Garnier's shine control lotion. Clinique had a really good oil control hydrator, but it was discontinued. Then I started using the one for girls, but that was discontinued as well. End of the world for me. Having oily face is so depressing. How could a girl ever kiss me.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Vancouver Guy try this routine for oily skin.

1) Use a gentle cleanser when you use a harsh cleanser it begets oily skin.

2) Find a cleanser that has these ingredients benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or beta-hydroxy acid

3) Make sure you use a toner. (oil-free)

4) Give yourself a facial once a week. You don't have to go to a salon for this. Just apply a clay mask, apply, sit and wash off

Then soak a rag in hot water and place it over your skin and let the steam seap through your skin.

5) Lastly, use a moisturizer, don't think because you have oily skin you don't need it so use a good one.

A positive aspect of having oily skin is that it ages slower than others because of the extra sebum it produces.

Anonymous

Something else you can try is Dead Sea Salt shower gel/cream or a similar product. It's not cheap, but I heard the results are good.

Frost

Himalayan sea salt is also good :) good in your diet also.  

http://www.livestrong.com/article/26690-health-benefits-himalayan-salt/">http://www.livestrong.com/article/26690 ... ayan-salt/">http://www.livestrong.com/article/26690-health-benefits-himalayan-salt/

"Acne

Himalayan salt aids in certain disorders of the skin such as acne. It works by drawing out toxins. The toxins that are in the body as well as under the skin can be one of the causes of skin disorders such as acne. Himalayan salt can be purchased in the form of a bar and can be used to wash the face. It can also be dissolved in water and used as a face wash. There are also recipes available online and at health food stores for making facial scrubs that can also assist in the treatment of acne."

Anonymous

Frost

It's good stuff, likely better for you than dead sea salt with the good minerals in it.

Taste pretty good also :) I have a large bag of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It's good stuff, likely better for you than dead sea salt with the good minerals in it.

Taste pretty good also :) I have a large bag of it.

Hi Blue, the Dead Sea Salts I used are topical lotions only. They are not to be taken orally.

My husband gave me some for Christmas in 2010 and I liked it.

Though it's not as magnificent as the sales people say it is..

My daily routine is more effective for healthy skin.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Fashionista"Take a multivitamin and vitamin C on a daily basis..

It reduces breakouts and heals acne scars a lot faster.

Thanks, I'll have to try that

Vancouver

Thx for the tips. I shall try the clay mask

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/1x8723020/man_applying_a_cosmetic_beauty_mask_on_his_face_049558.jpg">

LoL
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Lol, VancouverGuy

Applying lotion right after you step out of the shower seals in the moisture that your skin has just absorbed..

Since hands are often the first indicators of aging, invest in a heavy moisturizer to keep in your bag, car, and office.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Fashionista"Lol, VancouverGuy

Applying lotion right after you step out of the shower seals in the moisture that your skin has just absorbed..

Since hands are often the first indicators of aging, invest in a heavy moisturizer to keep in your bag, car, and office.

Do you think anyone cares about the crap you post? Go make some won ton you stupid Whoriental kunt.

Anonymous

Laneige products I have tried:

Laneige Multi Cleanser

Pore Trouble Skin Refiner

Pore Trouble Emulsion

Eye Designer Cream

Snow Crystal Dual Foundation

I like all of these prouducts except for the emulsion because it dries my skin. :(