Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Art of the Never Forgotten

Started by RW, June 06, 2015, 06:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

What a touching moment between long lost lovers.

Watch the back story in the intro.  He comes in at about 1:25 if you wish to skip ahead.

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAID_2iKO5Y

You would have to mean a lot to someone to find her after 30 years just to be guaranteed only one minute.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I know it's a tear jerker but I thought it was so beautiful that I had to post it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I know it's a tear jerker but I thought it was so beautiful that I had to post it.

I'm so hungover right now that I'm not sure if it was the video or the pain in my head that is making me cry. ac_unsure

Could be both.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Beautiful video yes. I suspect they had to end their relationship because it was indeed full of "drama." I cannot handle that much drama.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Wiki declares: At her 2010 MoMa retrospective, Marina performed The Artist Is Present, in which she shared a period of silence with each stranger who sat in front of her. Although "they met and talked the morning of the opening", Marina still seems to have had a deeply emotional reaction to Ulay when he arrived at her performance, reaching to him across the table between them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying

keeper

Great post RW,

I loved how when she put her head down and then saw him sitting there. priceless and touching.

Annie

I wish I could watch that but for the past couple weeks I can't see youtube videos, they have sound but the video is black. I've tried updating video drivers, java repair etc. My audio is lower too. I think my beast is gettin ready to check out  ac_umm  ac_crying
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I wish I could watch that but for the past couple weeks I can't see youtube videos, they have sound but the video is black. I've tried updating video drivers, java repair etc. My audio is lower too. I think my beast is gettin ready to check out  ac_umm  ac_crying

Which browser are you using?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Firefox, the latest one.

Reset it.