News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What exactly are the rules of Blue Cashew?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 06, 2015, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Renee! You went soft on him! lolol

Annie, this is only round 1. Let's see if little Joe has the stomach for round 2 before I really unload on him. I don't want to neuter right away and all at once. That would be no fun. acc_devil   ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Ohhhh you're building up the suspense...well this should be fun! Lemme go make some popcorn and get ready  for the show ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard/RDL"Do we even have rules?

Follow the Iron Ch!nk's sparkling example and you'll have no fucking worries.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"If only everyone here was so sweet

I know, I'm a fucking sweetheart. ac_tongue

RW

We should make up some rules like:

1. You post here out of the good graces of the owners and admin.  That privledge can and will be revoked should you choose to act like an idiot.

2. If you want to whine, we'll give you a time out so you can call your mommy.  If you do not have a mommy, one will not be provided for you.

3. You will be abused.  See Fashionista for bandaids and boo boo kisses.

4. If you do illegal stuff, you'll be turfed.

5. We don't need a reason to toss you.  If you require a reason, it is "Because Fuck You!  That's why."

Stuff like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

I told a new poster over at VF that TBC is still a baby forum and that if he visited TBC more often it could aid in its growth. That was deleted. Apparently, it was spamming or soliciting. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

LOL!

It's only okay to talk shit about us dontchaknow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I told a new poster over at VF that TBC is still a baby forum and that if he visited TBC more often it could aid in its growth. That was deleted. Apparently, it was spamming or soliciting. ac_dunno

Evs is a nasty bipolar twat and her forum sux. I never read VF anymore.

RW

People tell me about it but I don't visit.  Some of the shit I hear is hilarious though like soon bullying people into being "loyal" to the "Queen bee" or people not allowed to have my name in their signatures or use images that I have used as my avatar HAHAHAHA.  Too damn funny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Evs is a nasty bipolar twat and her forum sux. I never read VF anymore.

ac_dance Welcome back, Shen! Where were you? ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Evs is a nasty bipolar twat and her forum sux. I never read VF anymore.

ac_dance Welcome back, Shen! Where were you? ac_hithere

In jail for beating up my Daddy's pet skank.

RW

Part of me hopes you are kidding but part of me doesn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!