News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What exactly are the rules of Blue Cashew?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 06, 2015, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"How do you know I'm not psycho? I could be just putting on a big show just to sound normal when in real life I could be a total whack a doo.

They are not able to put up a show for long...

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"What?  Demand you and other idiots who much up the place be banned?

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

He didnt get his way so he ditched the place.

RW

He didn't get de-modded until he started talking shit about Fash on VF.  The guy is a grumpy asshole anyway.  No big loss.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"He didn't get de-modded until he started talking shit about Fash on VF.  The guy is a grumpy asshole anyway.  No big loss.

Ok.

Are you making that stuff about your life up or is it really true?

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "RW"He didn't get de-modded until he started talking shit about Fash on VF.  The guy is a grumpy asshole anyway.  No big loss.

Ok.

Such as?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I was hoping Odi would behave and become a valued poster here.... ac_umm

Really??

Annie

Ya I know....I have an awesome imagination lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya I know....I have an awesome imagination lol

A good sense of humour to boot if you can say that with a straight face.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I was hoping Odi would behave and become a valued poster here.... ac_umm

If he doesn't stop thread bombing with his bullshit hes going to find himself posting on VF

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"

If he doesn't stop thread bombing with his bullshit hes going to find himself posting on VF

Isn't he still over there?

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Isn't he still over there?

i mean permanently

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Ok.

Such as?

The out of the ordinary stuff in your life.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What do you know about humour..

I´ve heard your jokes before...

Annie

I find Shen to  be quite funny at times.