Replies: 7369
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Great Photos/Photography

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 07, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Awesome photos Spec! You can show us more yes?  ac_drinks  If you have time or when you get back  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Somebody is in need of a stud.

Annie

Omygawg Odi I didn't know...it's ok but does your wife know? lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Omygawg Odi I didn't know...it's ok but does your wife know? lolol

I saw that!

Annie

Odinson

Wife needs a stud all the time.

Odinson

https://38.media.tumblr.com/70a4a3fca2a1c47c58beaa95913a2466/tumblr_mqbtqwxD1s1s2bgwno4_500.gif">

Annie

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Spectre. These are very good photos.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Pics of Philippines makes one wonder why would some1 wanna live in the nordiclands.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aren't those two penises on the ground in the front or are my eyes playing tricks on me? ac_toofunny

Ohmygawd! lololol They do look like penises!

I go to great lengths to show you the wonders of Cambodia, and all you see are dicks.

*sigh*...I bet the Van people wouldn't be so crude.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aren't those two penises on the ground in the front or are my eyes playing tricks on me? ac_toofunny

Actually they are traffic bollards to keep Asain drivers from crashing into the ruins.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually they are traffic bollards to keep Asain drivers from crashing into the ruins.  ac_biggrin

ac_rollseyes