Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: Welcome

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2012, 01:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Oh I spent days at a time posting 24/7, had a lot of fun, and learned a lot.

If not for it crashing, and the fighting that was let run rampant I would likely have a million post by now  :lol:

No Life  :oops:

Securious

Hello Shen Li and Blue Frost.

Securious

This sure looks like a home from home for me..Looks like I could fit right in here. Hi everyone =)

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Oh I spent days at a time posting 24/7, had a lot of fun, and learned a lot.

If not for it crashing, and the fighting that was let run rampant I would likely have a million post by now  :lol:

It was pretty good and was a real learning experience for me. It was the first non Asian forum I ever participated on. However, the churlish fighting was way too much.
[/b]

thats because DV let fuckwads like jack, yamada, blurt, RW, Mimi et al to completely take the forum over and fuck it up.....same thing that happened to memebee...it is now a totally gay mutual admiration society forum.....what the fuck could be more boring....i hope you don't let that happen here

Frost

Securious, don't know if I know you on any other Forum, but Hello :p

Dv had it's issues but it was fun even before dying the last time, to bad as mentioned a few had to try to ruin it .

It comes down to what the admin allows in the end, not one, or a few posters.

Good luck on here :)

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blue"Oh I spent days at a time posting 24/7, had a lot of fun, and learned a lot.

It was pretty good and was a real learning experience for me. It was the first non Asian forum I ever participated on. However, the churlish fighting was way too much.

Hi, Bluey. Just saying hi even though you're ignoring me. It's okay. Hi, Bluey!!!  :D
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "bb"sweet! bring avvie aa!!

Hi, bb! For now, this is my avvie but I'll change it again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

k.s.ethan

Nice guys finish last, but that's not always a bad thing. The Bible says that those who are last will become first.

Frost

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Hi, Bluey. Just saying hi even though you're ignoring me. It's okay. Hi, Bluey!!!  :D

Not ignoring you, just didn't notice with all that's going on, sorry .

Hope you have been doing well, anything fun happening  :P

Securious

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "bb"sweet! bring avvie aa!!

Hi, bb! For now, this is my avvie but I'll change it again.

Hiya Kiddo,

Legs 11 at your service M'am

Securious

Quote from: "Blue"Securious, don't know if I know you on any other Forum, but Hello :p

Dv had it's issues but it was fun even before dying the last time, to bad as mentioned a few had to try to ruin it .

It comes down to what the admin allows in the end, not one, or a few posters.

Good luck on here :)

I think that goes for everyone I'll venture, Ive seen forums where its downright pit-bull fights from Am to PM where most people come, have a peek and leave.Judging by these initiates it looks like a breath of fresh air, new beginning. I like your avatar Blue.

Securious

can someone give me instructions how to place an image for an avatar..I forgot!

Ms.Min

If you want just post the image of your choice here and I'll do it for you. But to answer your question, http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar">this is where you'd do it in your UCP.

Securious

Quote from: "badmin"If you want just post the image of your choice here and I'll do it for you. But to answer your question, http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar">this is where you'd do it in your UCP.

ya I got that far...and got stuck